S

sonic

Sarwan bowls gough for his 3rd wicket and ties up the England Innings

S

sonic

The situation thus far is:

Day 1: England 362-4
Day 2: England 462 All Out (59.5 overs)

There are 40 overs left in the day, and 7 overs until Lunch. the day is split up as follows:

17 overs: Lunch
34 overs: Tea
50 overs: Close Of Play

thanks
sonic :ice:

K

killa_stiky2002

West Indies blast England in the face.
At the close of Day-2 the Caribbean Boys stand on a healthy 324-3 from 40 overs. For at least 15 overs, they were carrying on at about 10 an over. But things slowed down after the loss of Ganga, which brought Lara to the crease who had a very slow start.

All our bowlers were disappointing to start with, but then Sarwan and Gayle showed the other bowlers that the pitch was a bowler's paradise with all the grass.
--Said Lara

The pitch IS a bowlers paradise but Gayle and Smith took to the English bowlers and set the pace for the rest of the innings.

All of us are in very good knick and it'll be an interesting match. I am disappointed and very embarassed to get out on 48 on the last ball of the day. I am very annoyed with myself as that shot of my hips behind square is one of my favourite shots. However the pitch is getting better and better to bat on and it'll fixing up for another high scoring match as Gayle and Sarwan are still there - our 2nd and 3rd highest ranked batsmen.
-Said Lara

The West Indies will resume on 324-3 after 40 overs with about 150 minimum to go in the match.

Scorecard

S

sonic

Lisle, why are Mullally and Dawson bowling :blink: I sent you the correct ctm didnt I??

K

killa_stiky2002

Gayle's 100: Quickly paced, magnificent powerful shots

K

killa_stiky2002

Lara's Dismisal, sweetly timed :up: picked out very agile :plane: fielder :angry:
Worse...he's the captain and he got out last ball of the day, he of all should know better

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@May 16 2003, 01:22 AM
Lara's Dismisal, sweetly timed :up: picked out very agile :plane: fielder :angry:
Worse...he's the captain and he got out last ball of the day, he of all should know better
He really should have! Shame on you Lara,theres no point in tonking the ball anywhere! LOL :ice:

S

sonic

West Indies took an 11 run lead going into the 2nd innings having declared on 473-5. England are now at lunch on Day 4 with the score at 221-4. Chris Gayle has been among the wickets again, and if the Windies can penetrate the england batsmen further then they could foind themselves in a winning position. England are very much on the back foot and will be certainly trying to just keep themselves at the crease for as long as possible