England v West Indies

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 29 2003, 08:58 AM
the OCB has granted the match extension to 1st July, but will not tolerate future unreadable screenshots from the West Indies and will not award them bonus points if they continue to print fuzzy screens
Oh so now you're going to deduct my bonus point because of my video card? :angry: I tried changing the resolution in the game. As you can notice my final 1st innings cards are clearer.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Chill Lisle! Juat open them in paint and go over it or so.

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
man thats so unrealistic!!!!! come on 562/5 after 43 overs.....man take it easy :D i love my test cricket extendin to 5 full days.....the way ur goin sonic thats gonna end in 2 days! :P im really doin my best to play 5 days......to really see what the turnout will be like! like if its a balanced match! well i guess we all have different styles of play :)

K

killa_stiky2002

Rocklara, we did some previous thinking to counteract the high scores so therefore this is a 3-day match series.

Match forfeited by West Indies

S

sonic

Originally posted by rocklara@Jul 2 2003, 03:13 AM
man thats so unrealistic!!!!! come on 562/5 after 43 overs.....man take it easy :D  i love my test cricket extendin to 5 full days.....the way ur goin sonic thats gonna end in 2 days! :P im really doin my best to play 5 days......to really see what the turnout will be like!  like if its a balanced match!  well i guess we all have different styles of play :)
ya rocklara, you shouldnt be so defensive, man...if you really want to make your play interesting get my field patch for tests, it should at least help the likes of you who want to score a steady innings whilst being challenged, whereas I jus aim for the sixes so it doesnt make much difference ( :D )

rocklara

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
oooooooo i see.....well good luck killa. i see that sonic is kickin ur arse :P lol! come on do it for the EC team!