England vs Sri Lanka - First Test :: Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Please some English bowler bowl of Jayawardene and take Maharoof with you :)
At least Upul has made up some damage by Jayawardene. Now I need Mahmood to get back into the wickets again.

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I may of won this if I hadn't picked Plunkett over Mahmood or Panasar. Kapugadara needs to get me a 50 odd, that would be nice. If not then I should of had Cook over him.

If Plunkett can get 2 wickets for me and Kapugadera can get 35+ runs I will be in decent shape.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Very similar to me Irottev matey, had I gone with Mahmood, or if Plunkett picks up a few of the wickets still to take I would be in decent shape. Could have done with Samawarene getting some runs, or picking Jayawardene instead.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ste seems to have a good team. Hes got Hayawardene, Mahmood and the other batters. Only missing Strauss but Collingwood made up for him.

irottev

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Ste seems to have a good team. Hes got Hayawardene, Mahmood and the other batters. Only missing Strauss but Collingwood made up for him.

His team is perfect. :/ . Well I and anyone else can pretty much forget about winning now that I have seen that. Congrats on your win Ste.

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I've got Sanga as the skip
The Englishmen in my team played well though.
can expect good returns.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
irottev said:
His team is perfect. :/ . Well I and anyone else can pretty much forget about winning now that I have seen that. Congrats on your win Ste.

Hes still beatable if Strauss can get another bat. But Jaywadene has to get out very shortly.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i have good team with bat,

Strauss,Trescothick,Cook,Pietrsn,Coolingwood,Sangakara

Also Flintoff and Hoggard

But the real mistake is i picked malinga.... :eek:

Hope i will finish in top ten atleast becos i didnt assign proper bonus players!!!!

Well Lets see...If Hoggrd and Freddy gets lot of wickets today and finishes SL off then it wud be nice!!!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh crap this one is over for me. Jayawardene and Maharoof are putting on the runs. Hopefully England still win so that at least I get something out of this.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Jayawardene scores another fifty. :( Plunkett has been useless so far. I've got a feeling Lewis will play for him next match. But Maharoof is going good.

jdbais

International Cricketer
How could you guys not choose Jayawardene? He is easily Sri Lanka's best batsman.

My team is decent but it probably won't do it. Personally, I am hoping Sri Lanka can hold on for a draw. There are showers predicted as well which might help their cause.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
jdbais said:
How could you guys not choose Jayawardene? He is easily Sri Lanka's best batsman.

My team is decent but it probably won't do it. Personally, I am hoping Sri Lanka can hold on for a draw. There are showers predicted as well which might help their cause.

Jayawardena was not to his best form recently..... whoooooopssssssss...whts is going on....."Come on freddy...Take some wickets"...
I think Paul Colngwd going to strike with few wickets ;) :happy

Users who are viewing this thread