Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
NO...Bangladesh will crumble like an apple desert (my very own Sidhuism).

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
James_W said:
I predict Yes to be different.

I also predict YES :) They wont be able to win this huge but can play defensively like a practice game!!!!

gamerkid22

National Board President
Murali's Doosra destroys Bangladesh

M.Muralitharan showed a great display of spin bowling by picking up 5 wickets and restricting Bangladesh to a low score of 116 runs and winning by a huge margin of 167 runs. Bangladesh batsmen had no answer to this Srilankan bowling with only 3 batsmen scoring in double figures including a good innings of 42 by J.Omar.

Murali was very angry when A.Kapali smashed him for a huge six on the leg side . Few balls later J.Omar played a fine late cut for a boundary . This just added salt to the wound.Murali was then determined to get a wicket quicly and tossed a ball straight on the middle stump line .A.Kapali tried to sweep it but was deceived by Muali's doosra .
Murali's 7th over:
28ru1.jpg

J.Omar was still there and was the only man standing in the Bangladesh innings. But D.Fernando foxed him with a slower delivery which was short but didn't bounce as expected . Omar tried to pulled it but he had his eyes off the ball and didn't judge the bounce . His good innings came to an end but he deserved a half century .
J.Omar departs:
29ob3.jpg

Murali came back strongly in his final 3 overs picking up 3 wickets and getting a 5 wicket haul . A.Ahmed tried to pull Murali which is always dangerous and managed to get a top edge and a simple catch to Fernando . Both T.Baisya and E.Haque were trapped by Murali with the doosra. Bangladeshi batsmen had no answer to Murali's doosra.
Murali's 5 wickets:
30ek2.jpg

L.Malinga completed the formalities by picking up the final SriLankan wicket .Bangladesh were bowled out for just 116 runs .SriLanka won by a huge margin of 167 runs.
Final Wicket:
31oq6.jpg

Scorecard:
32sg3.jpg

Bowling card:
33vq1.jpg

Sky Sports Predicta Contest
pred5bg.jpg

Predict and win reps
Who will be the Man Of The Match ?
a. K.Sangakkara :- 121*
b. M.MuraliTharan :- 22/5​

COMING UP ---- Third Man's Chat and Presentation Ceremony

Reps given to previous predicta winners

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Brilliant bowling from a champion bowler and Bangladesh were left dumbfounded by the spin and mastery of Murali. I give my vote to Murali for man of the match too.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Brilliant stuff by Muralitharan. Great presentation mate. I always look forward to updates from this story.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I go for option A.

Great presentation again Gamer. You're doing a fantastic job!

gamerkid22

National Board President
Thanks for the prediction guys :cheers .....Predicta contest is really rocking

manee said:
NO...Bangladesh will crumble like an apple desert (my very own Sidhuism).

wow manee trying out sidhuism ......my dear friend something special coming up from the group stages .....wait and watch :cheers

Updates to be posted in few minutes ...making some stats screens ...something innovative for Third Man's Chat. :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread