Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO...Bangladesh will crumble like an apple desert (my very own Sidhuism).

James_W said:
I predict Yes to be different.

I also predict YES :) They wont be able to win this huge but can play defensively like a practice game!!!!

Murali's Doosra destroys Bangladesh

M.Muralitharan showed a great display of spin bowling by picking up 5 wickets and restricting Bangladesh to a low score of 116 runs and winning by a huge margin of 167 runs. Bangladesh batsmen had no answer to this Srilankan bowling with only 3 batsmen scoring in double figures including a good innings of 42 by J.Omar.

Murali was very angry when A.Kapali smashed him for a huge six on the leg side . Few balls later J.Omar played a fine late cut for a boundary . This just added salt to the wound.Murali was then determined to get a wicket quicly and tossed a ball straight on the middle stump line .A.Kapali tried to sweep it but was deceived by Muali's doosra .
Murali's 7th over:
28ru1.jpg

J.Omar was still there and was the only man standing in the Bangladesh innings. But D.Fernando foxed him with a slower delivery which was short but didn't bounce as expected . Omar tried to pulled it but he had his eyes off the ball and didn't judge the bounce . His good innings came to an end but he deserved a half century .
J.Omar departs:
29ob3.jpg

Murali came back strongly in his final 3 overs picking up 3 wickets and getting a 5 wicket haul . A.Ahmed tried to pull Murali which is always dangerous and managed to get a top edge and a simple catch to Fernando . Both T.Baisya and E.Haque were trapped by Murali with the doosra. Bangladeshi batsmen had no answer to Murali's doosra.
Murali's 5 wickets:
30ek2.jpg

L.Malinga completed the formalities by picking up the final SriLankan wicket .Bangladesh were bowled out for just 116 runs .SriLanka won by a huge margin of 167 runs.
Final Wicket:
31oq6.jpg

Scorecard:
32sg3.jpg

Bowling card:
33vq1.jpg

Sky Sports Predicta Contest
pred5bg.jpg

Predict and win reps
Who will be the Man Of The Match ?
a. K.Sangakkara :- 121*
b. M.MuraliTharan :- 22/5​

COMING UP ---- Third Man's Chat and Presentation Ceremony

Reps given to previous predicta winners

Brilliant bowling from a champion bowler and Bangladesh were left dumbfounded by the spin and mastery of Murali. I give my vote to Murali for man of the match too.

Brilliant stuff by Muralitharan. Great presentation mate. I always look forward to updates from this story.

I go for option A.

Great presentation again Gamer. You're doing a fantastic job!

Thanks for the prediction guys :cheers .....Predicta contest is really rocking

manee said:
NO...Bangladesh will crumble like an apple desert (my very own Sidhuism).

wow manee trying out sidhuism ......my dear friend something special coming up from the group stages .....wait and watch :cheers

Updates to be posted in few minutes ...making some stats screens ...something innovative for Third Man's Chat. :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread