• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So @SweetCaroline luton won today -did you know that? Do you care ?
Must be close to top of the table & clearly not missing Vassell at all who hasnt scored for blues yet !

D

Deleted member 46200

So @SweetCaroline luton won today -did you know that? Do you care ?
Must be close to top of the table & clearly not missing Vassell at all who hasnt scored for blues yet !
Yes I did know I have been watching Soccer Saturday while ironing my huge underwear (thanks you and jen). I don't really care if Vassell hasn't scored, I'm sure he'll meet a nice girl/boy soon depending on the buttered side... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yes I did know I have been watching Soccer Saturday while ironing my huge underwear (thanks you and jen). I don't really care if Vassell hasn't scored, I'm sure he'll meet a nice girl/boy soon depending on the buttered side... ?

Ah I thought as much thanks for confirming

Some insightful thoughts about vassell there, if he's anything like his football he won't be hitting the back of the net anytime soon...

D

Deleted member 46200

Ah I thought as much thanks for confirming

Some insightful thoughts about vassell there, if he's anything like his football he won't be hitting the back of the net anytime soon...
Or getting in the sack alone!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I think good ole Brucey does deserves a chance. We performed well under pressure today, proud of the lads. UTV.

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Newport beat Coventry....that shouldn't be happening haha. Arsenal doing their best to mess up too.

D

Deleted member 46200

Stoke 1-0 Arsenal.... And they say this is entertainment... ? 85th min.

D

Deleted member 46200

Highlights of games played.
Luton Town vs Colchester Utd.
Burton Albion vs Birmingham City.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Highlights of games played.
Luton Town vs Colchester Utd.
Burton Albion vs Birmingham City.

I sadly sat through that game, we were ok first half but second half even Luton could have beat us. 'arry said afterwards some of those playing simply weren't good enough to play for Birmingham City, and insisted they return their used cars on their way out.....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Ok Birmingham are playing Bournemouth tonight in the EFL Cup so expect yet more insightful, exciting and illustrative posts as the goals fly in

Harry welcomes his first club back to St Andrews. Bournemouth won 8-0 last time played here so things can only get better (trademark D:Ream)

D

Deleted member 46200

Ok Birmingham are playing Bournemouth tonight in the EFL Cup so expect yet more insightful, exciting and illustrative posts as the goals fly in

Harry welcomes his first club back to St Andrews. Bournemouth won 8-0 last time played here so things can only get better (trademark D:Ream)
Bournemouth won 8-0... ?

Users who are viewing this thread