Enhanced WYSIWYG Interface?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it just me?

I'm having a problem using the Enhanced WYSIWYG interface here. If I try and quote a post, it ignores my post and says the message is too short and if I try and reply to a PM it just sends a blank quote back. I couldn't even change my sig until I switched.

Normal WYSIWYG seems to work fine and dandy.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it just me?

I'm having a problem using the Enhanced WYSIWYG interface here. If I try and quote a post, it ignores my post and says the message is too short and if I try and reply to a PM it just sends a blank quote back. I couldn't even change my sig until I switched.

Normal WYSIWYG seems to work fine and dandy.
There's an Enhanced mode which is WYSIWYG, and the normal mode which isn't.

If this post works out normal, I'd need to know which browser you are using, because I think there are some issues with vBulletin's implementation of it, from memory Safari doesn't like it much.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry, yes. Switched from Enhanced to Normal, which solved my posting problem (obviously). Using Firefox.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've been using the enhanced mode for most of the last fortnight, and apart from been extremely sluggish, I've not had any problems posting.

So unless you are blocking javascript or something, I have no idea where the problem is coming from.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
How odd. I had previously using it without any problems (for several years). I guess it coincided with the menu bar changing, more... just seems to jump me down the page a bit and links doesn't drop down anymore but the options are in the menubar (Is this normal).

I am running noscript in firefox (planetcricket is trusted) and haven't had problems in the past.

I'm still using Standard, enhanced just not working, but as nobody else seems to have the problem, I guess it is just me.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I remember something like this happening to me Long back.. was using firefox 2.something at that time.
Reinstall it. It solved mine.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like it's working again, has something been changed, because I haven't changed anything. :)

Users who are viewing this thread