Enter the Squad and Line-up Editing...

Prakash said:
With this method you can edit any mch file. Check out my ashes save file I have used this method to edit the cpu lineups .
Also I belive 1145960 to 1145977 contains unselected player, but these players are in the default squad

Thank u Prakash for u'r info and will test the save file and let u know where i went wrong!.

Boss

Ablity Editor

Have u found way to edit players batting,bowling,fielding attributes?If yes flease increase Irfan's batting ability and decreease sauravs,Gillispie's bowling,Mahroof All-rounder capability....... :rolleyes:

ruud_pukya said:
Have u found way to edit players batting,bowling,fielding attributes?If yes flease increase Irfan's batting ability and decreease sauravs,Gillispie's bowling,Mahroof All-rounder capability....... :rolleyes:

If people can contribute to the editing player profiles thread we could possibly get an editor together. I've cracked fielding ability but don't have time to try and crack all the others.

This is very good idea from barmyarmy as sharing the load will make the work faster and easier.

sorry!, not up now!. coz deep into CGP now...

Boss

Thanks for the .mch file Boss. I'm about to play the game now and I must say I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I can take the Aussies down, although if the form of the World XI so far in these two ODI's here in Oz is anything to go by it could be a big ask! :p

Keep up the great work :cool:

help me out guys, i'm trying to change the default starting 11 picked for india by cpu to include irfan pathan in there... how do i go about doing that?

boss said:

G.Smith, Sehwag, Dravid, Tendulkar, Lara, Inzi, Fleming, Trescothick, Flintoff, Jayasuriya, Kallis, Pollock, Sangakkara, Murli, Vettori, Kumble, Shoaib Akhtar, Harmison, Bond, and Vaas.

Boss

sorry to say but where is shahid afradi

mate!, this is test world xi!, u may get afridi in world odi xi only..., will rel it soon...

Boss

help me out guys, i'm trying to change the default starting 11 picked for india by cpu to include irfan pathan in there... how do i go about doing that?

You would also need to edit the player data list too. Make sure that you hhave all the 11 players listed in the team lineup list
1008768 Squad list - Team1
1016140 Team lineup list - Team 1
1020188 Bowling Lineup(6 bowlers player id) - Team 1

1020336 Squad list - Team 2
1027708 Team Lineup list - Team 2
1031756 Bowling Lineup(6 bowlers player id) - Team 2

??????

boss said:
mate!, this is test world xi!, u may get afridi in world odi xi only..., will rel it soon...

Boss

MATE WHERE IS UR ODI FILE :mad :mad :mad :crying :crying :crying :mad :mad :mad :noway :noway :noway

WAIT WAIT WAIT
WHERE IS IS ODI ONEDAY FILE WITH SHAHID AFRADI

MATE WHERE IS UR ODI FILE :mad :mad :mad :crying :crying :crying :mad :mad :mad :noway :noway :noway

Users who are viewing this thread