Ever had a noisy neighbour?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Tell your story here.

I once had neighbours, a couple, who would have very loud domestic arguments. Sometimes every day. Oh the profanities used! Anyway, one time the cops were called, and they interviewed me as well. I gave them full details of the abusive arguments of which the whole suburb could hear :mad:

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah yes once I lived next door to Aborigines in QLD, now I'm not a racist person in any shape or form but I was only a kid at the time in grade 4, and the cops were called round at least 3 or 4 times a week, it was pretty bad stuff. We had to move out it got so bad, the whole street was awful. Very abusive father, lots of swearing, stealing our stuff etc. Lots of alcohol too involved. Unfortunately the typical stereotype fitted perfectly. Not a happy time for me.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I am the noisy neighbour. Always kicking, throwing, hitting balls into fences, walls and garage doors, making a loud racket. Not to mention singing, gardening, etc :D

I think our new neighbours are starting to get annoyed at how many times my football goes over into their drive way :)

D

Dutch

Walls so thin you could here the next door neighbours having a ████ or a pee: you could tell the difference! They were always arguing with each other!

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
It doesn't really matter, I live in a country area and our houses aren't right next to each other. We can still hear our neighbors if they are loud, though.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Try having Middle-Eastern neighbours. Its not so much the parents or their elders that bothered me, just their ignorant and naive kids who think their riced-up Nissan Pulsar SSS can outrun my car at Eastern Creek raceway :p

TumTum

International Cricketer
Feel sorry for 'em, 200 tennis balls and counting have been hit into their roofs and gardens.

There is a unit section behind my house full of Uni students. Sometimes at night they make a racket, but nothing too bad.

P

pcfan123

I live between two early 30s divorced women who seem have to benefited at their previous husbands expense. :p

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Walls so thin you could here the next door neighbours having a ████ or a pee: you could tell the difference!They were always arguing with each other!

What they argue about whether it's a ████ or a piss?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Sandwiched between divorcees. That can work in your favour, but remember that these ladies already have their own toy collection....

TumTum

International Cricketer
Sandwiched between divorcees. That can work in your favour, but remember that these ladies already have their own toy collection....

Don't really know what you mean by that but either way it is wrong on many levels :laugh

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
:laugh

I thought you were going to say something like "speaking from experience there, eh OZ?" :p

Users who are viewing this thread