Ever had a noisy neighbour?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Neighbours rung the cops on me a couple of times... slug guns are bad! don't shoot them in your backyard :p

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yeah my house is basically rural so it' no big deal, not as if If it was in the middle of town. Cops just said if I done it again they would take the gun. I used to be quite into hunting when I was around 13, don't shoot at all now.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Last year I(or we) had a neighbour who lives in a house a few houses below from me with a few(I think 4) of his mates. They were ages around 20. Every night there would be burnouts, drifts, loudest engine as possible, having to walk on the other side of the road when they are pissed and every morning I would walk past to see all this vomit on the ground. This lasted for probably a month. This neighbour was complaining and calling the cops every night and they got kicked out. In the newspaper 3 of them went to jail for some drug crime or something. :p

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
yes!
An old lady of more than 50 years
she will start arguing with the people around her

it really irritates me :doh

sometimes her voice will be a siren for me when i use to sleep for longer hours:mad::crying

blake

School Cricketer
Very quiet where I live, can hardly ever hear the neighbours, and I live in the suburbs. Still, there's a few trees that block out a lot of the sound, and our walls are pretty thick.

ajdude

International Coach
Eh, not really, guy next door is a singer (more screamer) in a band so you hear him screaming along to ████, but he's cool so it's alright. And two doors down, there used to be people there who did drunken karaoke until 4 in the morning every night. One night, I heard Zombie by The Cranberries about 15 times. I had the lines "IN YOUR HEEEEEAAAD, IN YOUR HEEEEAAADD, ZOOMBEH, ZOOOMBEH, ZOOMBEAH, EAH, EAH" stuck coincidentally, in my head for the next day or two.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Don't know about the noisy neighbour. But, a spy sort of neighbour is a pain really. Whenever someone rings the bell, the lady next door has to open her door and talk to that person. It's damn annoying.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Eh, not really, guy next door is a singer (more screamer) in a band so you hear him screaming along to ████, but he's cool so it's alright. And two doors down, there used to be people there who did drunken karaoke until 4 in the morning every night. One night, I heard Zombie by The Cranberries about 15 times. I had the lines "IN YOUR HEEEEEAAAD, IN YOUR HEEEEAAADD, ZOOMBEH, ZOOOMBEH, ZOOMBEAH, EAH, EAH" stuck coincidentally, in my head for the next day or two.

When it song binds at night, Your Head gets to song binding really like at hell! it's amazing for musicians like me tho lol! . :D . !

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I havnt read the whole thread but as soon as I saw it I knew I could vent some frustration out here.

Theres this malaysian students or something that have move next door there about 22-26 or something years of age.....anyway theres this ONE guy who is bloody annoying he comes over, my parents love him because he says the right things only to get his way (it's what he's done with his parents) he just comes over, says these annoying sly comments that make me and my brother and sister want to smack him...he even cooks manky old dishes for them...he doesn't have a life.

/rant

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Mine are college couples. They fight all the time, and they have make up sex! Right above my bed. And i can hear everything!!! I slept on the couch so many days. I banged on the roof with my cricket bat so many time.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Mine are college couples. They fight all the time, and they have make up sex! Right above my bed. And i can hear everything!!! I slept on the couch so many days. I banged on the roof with my cricket bat so many time.

Where do you live??

Users who are viewing this thread