Expert Cop Mafia 1 - Endgame Town win

You aren't cleared yet, no one is for that matter. We can only get onto any conclusion once the rest two (Haari and User) post their results.

What I see you doing is, faking that you investigated me and that is expected. User and I investigated you on night 0 and if you would say that you investigated User and got mafia aligned, it's pretty obvious that User will put up a better defense than me and as you know very well that my defense isn't the best, you are targeting me.

Code:
Assuming Aditya as scum -

Abhas -> Naive (User as town)
Haari -> Paranoid (Adi as mafia)
User -> Insane (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Smurf -> Sane (Abhas as town, Aditya as mafia)

This is what I feel. But, Smurf could be making it up to clear himself? Also, either need to lynch correctly or a no lynch is another option. If we don't lynch correctly, we're losing this. I'll wait for Haari's result.

User, I thought that this is all very clear now. Smurf posted on day 1, that he investigated Abhas on night 0. Now, what did this do? This benefited him in a large way, how is that so? This is because, one, he took name of a player who is bound to be very helpful to the town, which does make him look innocent. Second, he had already planned to kill him on night 1 which made sure that once Abhas is dead and cleared as town (which he already was) Smurf is cleared. Now, with Abhas dead he had to decide who he would fake as his investigation and he went for me. Why is that so? Simply because you and I investigated him and got mafia aligned but it was risky for him to fake that he investigated you because your defense can easily be more convincing than mine because you are basically more cleared as townie than me.

The question that now raises is that, why didn't he kill User? That's quite simple, if he would have done so then his fake investigation of night 0 would have done no good for him because he had investigated Abhas and would have killed User, this might have cleared him too but killing Abhas makes him even more suspicious because this also "suits" his fake investigation of night 0.

----------

I'd wait for Haarithan to post his investigation before lynching.

I'll just wait for Haari, Aditya. And, would recommend everyone not to lynch anyone yet.

I investigated Abhas and got 'mafia aligned'. That's me definitely being either paranoid or insane in that case. Will analyze everyone else's results before lynching.

Had I got town aligned for Abhas though, it would have been end game with Aditya as mafia and me being normal cop, but that's bad luck for you. :/

----------

One analysis done and User's in the clear. :thumbs

----------

Reason:

Data: Abhas's town

Haari -> Paranoid/Insane/Mafia (Adi as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
User -> Paranoid/Insane/Mafia (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Smurf -> Normal/Mafia (Abhas as town, Aditya as mafia)
Aditya -> Normal/Insane/Mafia (Smurf as mafia, User as town)
Abhas -> Normal/Naive/Insane (User as town)

Case 1: User's mafia

Haari -> Paranoid/Insane (Adi as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Smurf -> Normal (Abhas as town, Aditya as mafia)
Aditya -> Normal/Insane (Smurf as mafia, User as town)

Not Possible 'cause if User's mafia, then Aditya's town, which means Smurf can't be a Normal cop.

Hence's User's town.

----------

Case 2: Smurf's mafia

User -> Paranoid (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Aditya -> Normal (Smurf as mafia, User as town)

Possible with me being Insane and Abhas being Naive.

----------

Case 3: Aditya's mafia

Haari -> Paranoid (Adi as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
User -> Paranoid/Insane (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)

Possible with User being Insane and Abhas being Naive.

Damn it! :/

So, what are you guys going to do? Like I said, I know for definite Aditya is mafia. But, I also wouldn't rush into anything if I was in your position. We can ofcourse wait for one more night, but that would also increase Adi's chances of winning and one of us dying :(

Case 4: Haari's mafia

User -> Paranoid/Insane (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Aditya -> NONE (Smurf as mafia, User as town)

Not Possible. 'cause Aditya can't be a COP going by his investigation results.

Hence, Haari's in the clear too and is a townie.

Final conclusion: One off Smurf/Adi is mafia.

I don't trust Smurf. According to me, my last post explains how well Smurf has planned all this. I'd be going offline in a few minutes so I will just lynch him,

Lynch : Papa_Smurf

So, what are you guys going to do? Like I said, I know for definite Aditya is mafia. But, I also wouldn't rush into anything if I was in your position. We can ofcourse wait for one more night, but that would also increase Adi's chances of winning and one of us dying :(

We'll know that in a few minutes. I'm gonna analyze the two of you again and come up with the answer. ;)

@Smurf - Sure, don't rush onto anything but lynch me and raise your chances of winning. Great stuff! :clap

Revamped Data set:

Data: Abhas, User and Haari are town

User -> Insane/Paranoid (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)

Smurf -> Normal/Mafia (Abhas as town, Aditya as mafia)
Aditya -> Mafia/Normal (Smurf as mafia, User as town)
Abhas -> Naive (User as town)

Code:
Assuming Smurf as scum -

Haari - Paranoid/Insane (Adi as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
User - Paranoid/Insane (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Aditya - Sane (Smurf as mafia, User as town)

Code:
Assuming Aditya as scum -

Haari -> Paranoid (Adi as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
User -> Insane (Smurf as mafia, Abhas as mafia)
Smurf -> Sane (Abhas as town, Aditya as mafia)

It is a toss up between Smurf and Aditya. I don't know what to do. A wrong lynch would mean 3 left and then 2 left for the day. It will mean a mafia win. No lynch would guarantee 3 left for the day and then they can get the mafia. I am sure I will be dying...

Damn, that's why I wanted a lynch on day 1. It obviously would have been either Smurf or Aditya. We would be clearer.

I'm going offline now. I guess I've provided enough reasons as to why I find Smurf suspicious and if we still don't lynch him, then it would be really poor gameplay from us.

Users who are viewing this thread