FA Cup

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Beautiful finish by Whittinghan. Handball though.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I definitely don't want Brom or Borough to win it.

I'm favouring Portsmouth or Barnsley. They've knocked out the big four and deserve it more than anyone.

2-0

Borough are going out

PhilD123

International Coach
The attendance is irrelevant really.
I agree with you about the football match and I think it's great that lesser sides have got there. But the FA will think the attendance is very important, less money in their pockets to pay off Wembley. I actually think its funny and that its refreshing to seewho's got into the semi's this year.

It was a Pen no doubt about it - the fact that no united players complain tells it all and even ur idiot of an assistent Manager said it was a Pen. I didnt like what your assistent said either when he said " We must try and get the TAYLORS of this game out of it" or something along those lines. Martin Taylor is not a Thug player and it was an accident what happenend if he had said someone like Roy Keane or Vinnie Jones he would have had a point but to use Taylor is just wrong.
To be honest, Quieroz doesn't exactly have a great reputation with the fans anyway. He brought us 4-5-1, so we're not keen on him. Although he did keep Ronnie for us and get Nani and Anderson I guess. I agree with you about the comment though, he shouldn't have made it. Disagree with you on Keane, he wasn't a thug, he played hard but fair. Legend.

It was a pen but it wouldn't have surprised me to see him booked for diving because a) you're not allowed to give penos at OT
Why does this myth still go on? People need to look at penalties given to the opposing team at the new library, stamford bridge and dipperfield and then come back to uniteds, its not true.

Played it away from goal? He went around the keeper towards the goal where he would have had a clear shot on goal and would have almost certainly scored.
Ok, if its a pen then, which I dont mind it being, its not a red card. Do you honestly think that Kuszczak would just leave his head in there to be kicked by Baros? It was accidental. But ok, I guess it prevented Baros having a goalscoring opportunity so was a pen.

Yeah that was well out of order, especially after the shocking attempt Rooney made at a tackle. Luckily he missed, but you could see it in his eyes as the jumped in.
It wasn't a great tackle, but if you'd have watched Goals on Sunday this morning, they quite rightly pointed out that his eyes were on the ball.

Another Premiership side out with Boro losing to Cardiff, I dont think I've known an FA Cup season like this!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't mean where he was looking, I meant he had that look in his eyes. That look of total determination to get the ball no matter what.

PhilD123

International Coach
If his intent his to get the ball, as we have agreed that it was, then it isn't a red card. At the ground I was actually a little worried that he would send him off as it looked two-footed from where I was sat.

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Considering Portsmouth beat West Brom, then I want Cardiff to win and I predict 1-0 to Cardiff, Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink to score the winning goal in the 60th minute.
Anyway, moving onto Robbie Fowler. Now if I was a player for Cardiff that had worked his socks off all season playing for Cardiff, I would be very unhappy if I wasn't put in the 18 man squad for a person that has been injured for the majority of the season. That is my personal opinion and I hope everyone respects my view on this.

Users who are viewing this thread