Fallout 3

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The problem was I didn't even blowup megaton so I couldn't even get that mission. I actually have looted quite a bit and did some pick pocketing so my karma is still on neutral. I just found out you can get other companions so now I'm thinking of trying to get the good karma.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL I really hate super mutants :p I'm stuck on the mission to get the GECK

Sureshot

Executive member
Which bit are you stuck on? You need to release Fawkes who will then get the GECK, if you try to get it, you will turn green and grow many extra limbs and resemble an octopus.

Just playing through this again to do the trophies I didn't get neutral and bad karma trophies at levels 8, 14 and 20. Nuka-Cola Quantum and the Strictly Business quest.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Playing this game again for trophies. I accidentally skipped the the first three main story quests :p.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
*Bump*

Absolutely love the game to bits. It's awesome when you get the explorer perk. I've dne the main quest but now my aim is to go find every site on the map.

I thought this game is still worth to be talked about. I wonder how good the Las Vegas one's gonna be????

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Has anyone got the expansion pack? And if so is it worth getting?

Heh, way too many expansions. From what I've encountered, Point Lookout is the most fun and Broken Steel gives you the best weapons / loots. Haven't really tried The Pitt, heard it wasn't that good. But I'd get Broken Steel for sure. Ahh, feel like playing Fallout 3 now.

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
guys need a little help .... i need help in quest "blood ties" ..... where do i find vance the vampire?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Bump!

Downloading Broken Steel atm, got it off a mate :D. Will tell you what I think once I've got a chance to play. Anyone else got it or any other expansion pack?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Since I downloaded Broken Steel it hasn't ran as smoothly as before. It keeps jittering (can't think of the right word lol).

Having said that, the expansion pack makes a great game even better. There are 3 main quests which are nice and long and also 3 side quests which don't take long at all. 6 more trophies are available as well.

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Which one to buy:

Fallout 3, or Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition (which is coming soon)? Fallout 3 can be had for around ?12 - ?15 now, but the GoTY edition comes with all the expansion stuff: is it worth the ?24.99 pricetag?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Definitely worth it! The expansion packs as ?7.99 each (Broken Steel, The Pitt, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta and Operation Anchorage). ?25 is a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread