Fallout 3

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Everyone's completing it and I haven't even done the main quest for Three Dog lol. I'm taking my time on the game. Doing everything possible.

That's what I'm going to do. I'm not touching the main quest until I'm bored doing side missions (unless the game forces you to at certain points). Gave family a whole list of things to choose from for my presents, maybe Fallout 3 will turn up under the tree...

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Same here. I'm trying to explore everything before I continue the main story. It's fantastic to explore this world cause you can get good reward for it. In my case it's been the Alien Blaster and lots of ammo.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
FINALLY! Managed to get to Rivet City. I admit I had to look up on Fallout 3 - Fallout Wiki - The Vault. It's a cool site. I fast travelled to the Vault 101, went North-East to the river and swam all the way to Rivet City. Now what to do with the Android. Will be a tough choice.

pingusten

Club Cricketer
The G.E.C.K editor has been released - meaning major mods are on the way for PC users :D

Took Bethesda long enough..

shan111

Associate Captain
FINALLY! Managed to get to Rivet City. I admit I had to look up on Fallout 3 - Fallout Wiki - The Vault. It's a cool site. I fast travelled to the Vault 101, went North-East to the river and swam all the way to Rivet City. Now what to do with the Android. Will be a tough choice.
Do have a look around the broken bow of the carrier. Some interesting things out there...;)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
What do you mean? You mean the back bit? You need a lockpicking skill of 100 for that.

shan111

Associate Captain
There's an underwater door just where the bow is separated from the rest of the ship.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just started playing this game, pretty dam addictive. I keep dying cause I keep trying to save me ammo plus I'm usually pretty crap when it comes to shooting! I just entered the Mall stage and tried taking on the gang of super mutants. That lead to me dying who knows how many times. Luckily I read the walkthrough and it seems just going to the museum's door I could fast travel back to megatron, luckily as I had some guns I needed to sell and my health was in pretty bad shape.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I take it you have gone as evil? Where do you store you stuff with that?
Funny enough I got to evil cause I kept steeling stuff, problem was I had a crap gun so I struggled to get out of megatron alive. Restarted the game from the vault as I wanted to play as neutral.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I take it you have gone as evil? Where do you store you stuff with that?
Funny enough I got to evil cause I kept steeling stuff, problem was I had a crap gun so I struggled to get out of megatron alive. Restarted the game from the vault as I wanted to play as neutral.

First playthrough is excellent as a badboy. You gain the mission from that guy who wants you to blow up Megaton and he'll give you a suite in Tenpenny where you can store all your stuff anyway. Blowing it up will result in the lowest Karma in the game but totally worth it when you can loot everything, buy back your Karma at the Church later and get a suite anyway. Or if you're a goody goody like me, you'll save Megaton, get a suite there and be uperpoor.

I finished the game in like 13 hours on my first playthrough, pretty weird since I did do a lot of the sidequests as well. But when I unlocked the Explorer perk, I was kinda like "Holy hell".

Absolutely love the uniqueness of the game. At one stage I managed to get about 7 other allies, making a team of 8 and hunting a breeze!

Users who are viewing this thread