Farrukh_|$B's Cricket 05 Downloads

Which of my Downloads do you like the most?

• Kits

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Pitchadds & Stumps

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tv Overlay

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Farrukh_|$B the look very good...what about vains showing in their arm like in counter strike :)

Aryan..the arm-band looks like a cloth bandage is wrapped around his arm.May be his is injured :p

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks a lot bharat if u have any requests please tell me i will do my best to fullfill it.

and Aryan_6668 man can u please give me template of the arm band so i can also add them to my short sleeve kits if you dont mind please.

an people these day my internet sometimes works and sometimes stops so if u give reqquest and i dont reply please dont get angry because this internet is not working ver good please try to understand.

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
man i know my batsmen look injured and wanna know why? because Shoaib Akhtar is on bowling. anyways you don't need any template for arm pad just replace it with the arm.

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Farukh did u sort out the veins that Bharat talked about?
I think if add veins that will look more realism.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
I believe the base kits (India ODI and Test, Pakistan ODI, Australia ODI) were created by me, it would be nice if you'd give credit where credit is due

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yes looks like yours.

& the vains thing is a little difficult to do I think.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Yes f0bstyle im not making kits of my own im overwriting them to make them short sleeves but if you mind that i will stop and about the veins i will try them for now i have made also a forearm Protector i donno if it is good but i would like u guys to say if it looks good or not please.

Attachments

• Aussie forearm protector.JPG
    Aussie forearm protector.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 359

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
hey farrukh!!great work.but u can make better forearm pads by getting a good pic and just put it on the part of the hand.And 1 more thing the full arm shud not b covered.It will look!!!best of luck!!!n thanx for all ur work!reps 4 u!!!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
thanks for your comments Karachi_Express i'll try to get a better picture and make it have a better look for the forearm protector.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I want a more closer screenshot of that forearm Protector to make my comment.
And also a back screenshot of that will make me and other to make more comments on that. But from this one i say good and i think you could do better.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
ya guys sure i have made it a bit smaller becuase karachi_express said it shouldnt cover all the arm so here u go with imporved forearm protector with more closer screenies.

Attachments

• Afridi with pads.JPG
    Afridi with pads.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Umar with pads.JPG
    Umar with pads.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 312

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Saurabh ya shure i can release them now but first tell me for which team you want the forearm pads if you want for Pakistan tell me with the sweater which i have just made for fun or u want them with the normal ODI kit.

Users who are viewing this thread