FC: Bug Reporting and Feature Suggestion

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I checked everywhere and also checked at Post Office... No gift, no courier or no parcel there. I want to know how can you confirm that gift is sent and delivered properly.

This is hard and simple question. The answer will solve all problems. Please tell me...

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
The prize isn't small. that's PC MUG. Still not received. I think from that side some setting have done and decided to tell me wrong things.

Not worried now because PC Admins are being serious about this and not taking responsibility. :facepalm

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tarzan, I'd rather say it will be something to do with the delivery people. I know this because I still didn't receive the actual Cricket ball which I won. They probably kept it for themselves (yeah, how stupid). I did get the IC10 ball though which Zim sent afterwards. I'd recommend you to go to the PO and speak to the person who delivers in your region.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
I did all inquiries and also gave them money to keep track any courier or else to my address. Nothing yet and I know nothing will come... And I don't want to repeat why it will not come.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Simply couldn't find it anywhere, so here is my question -
Does your reserve player gets counted as a part of your XI, if one of the players you picked in your team does not play ?
Eg. I picked Lyon for first Ashes Test, but he isn't playing, so does my Reserve Bowler 1, ie, Siddle gets in the side and replaces him?
Thanks

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Simply couldn't find it anywhere, so here is my question -
Does your reserve player gets counted as a part of your XI, if one of the players you picked in your team does not play ?
Eg. I picked Lyon for first Ashes Test, but he isn't playing, so does my Reserve Bowler 1, ie, Siddle gets in the side and replaces him?
Thanks

Reserve players are there so you can have them as replacements for injured players. :)

Simon is spot-on, reserve players are there to replace injured players. Unless a player is not selected because of injury, they have to stay in your team. :)

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Got it guys. Btw I would suggest to have the reserve player in the XI as and when one of your already picked player gets dropped. Infact, that is what I have been assuming and registering teams :p

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've just implemented some basic filtering on the team registration page - it will hide/disable (depending on browser) the players you've already selected, and let you choose your captain and bonus players only out of the main squad.

Unfortunately it doesn't detect when a player is both an all rounder/wicket keeper and a batsman/bowler - so you'll still need to check for that - but in the main it should be quicker and easier to register a fantasy cricket team.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I've already registered a team on the ICC WT20 Game. Still they are showing the register button. Any fix?
Note: this happened on many games too

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Dunno bout it right now. But,back then when Zexy & I used to be in FC, we had a system for extra points for MOTM.

avsEDGE

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not able to play fantasy league

Hello Im avsEDGE and I am a new user i am not able to play fantasy league please help

Users who are viewing this thread