Feature requests or suggestions (NEW Bowling action poll #4)

Which bowling action would you like to see?

• Mohammad Shami

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Haris Rauf

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mark Wood

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Anrich Nortje

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its been mentioned:
1) A World view of tournaments, test/odi/t10 world rankings, batter/bowler/allrounder rankings
2) The ability in player setup to pick which formats he plays in so for example he can retire from test cricket - you deselect tests in his setup etc....
I definitely think a 'Franchise' mode of career could be good, where you just play T20. Would make for a bit more of a bitesize version of career mode. Likewise, having different pathways to the top. Focusing, perhaps more on T20 and then developing in other formats, similar to Warner or Haris Rauf.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Again is this a Wishlist thread or BAS actually communicated to PC guys that they are going to implement new features as part of the ongoing patching process?

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
probably not as they must do features promised on day 1
They only promised the Ultimate team mode and later Star Career mode and nothing else was promised.
Post automatically merged:

I definitely think a 'Franchise' mode of career could be good, where you just play T20. Would make for a bit more of a bitesize version of career mode. Likewise, having different pathways to the top. Focusing, perhaps more on T20 and then developing in other formats, similar to Warner or Haris Rauf.
The more we talk about world view tab the more likely it will going to get implemented , Perhaps you can add a poll for more visibility.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Again is this a Wishlist thread or BAS actually communicated to PC guys that they are going to implement new features as part of the ongoing patching process?
This is a Wishlist thread. There's no guarantee BA will read it or take anything on board. But it is an attempt to keep this sort of thing separate from general discussion about the game itself.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thought I'd add a poll for what bowling action people would like to see added. If I can be bothered to update it, perhaps it could be a weekly thing. Add your suggestions to this thread for future polls so it makes easier for me.

Below are links to some videos for the contestants in the poll.

I do not promise the vote will not be rigged in favour of Chris Woakes. ;)
I think we should also talk about various batting stances the likes of chanderpaul,brain Lara,fawad Alam,etc....

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
They only promised the Ultimate team mode and later Star Career mode and nothing else was promised.
Post automatically merged:

The more we talk about world view tab the more likely it will going to get implemented , Perhaps you can add a poll for more visibility.
trophy cabinet!

Flat_Track_Bully

School Cricketer
Guys I'm loving the updates coming through. The shots are starting to look so fluid.

It would be awesome if we could get more crowd sounds so it feels like playing in the sub continent or Caribbean. Bria Lara cricket did this pretty well and were able to tell where you were in the world just with the crowd sounds!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Squad numbers should be set in the team manager not the player editor

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I’d love to see the team line up in profile pic form. I mean even if it’s computer face (Or real face for licenced players). There’s probably a word for it but I mean each player’s face inside a rectangular portrait box over two rows in batting order.

Then during the match in between deliveries it could occasionally show the next three batters or batting to come with their average or strike rate.

My big flaw is that I don’t get to watch much cricket on TV but I definitely saw something like this in the Big Bash a few years ago.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I’d love to see the team line up in profile pic form. I mean even if it’s computer face (Or real face for licenced players). There’s probably a word for it but I mean each player’s face inside a rectangular portrait box over two rows in batting order.

Then during the match in between deliveries it could occasionally show the next three batters or batting to come with their average or strike rate.

My big flaw is that I don’t get to watch much cricket on TV but I definitely saw something like this in the Big Bash a few years ago.
like this?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I’d quite like the option to ‘choose your era’ before starting a match. The match type can of course dictate whether there are powerplays and if so for how many overs etc, but perhaps the score hud changes, whether there is music after a boundary and possibly how the crowd act, maybe even have them run on at the end of the match, or maybe not haha

Users who are viewing this thread