New features for Softwrap users

Timewell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Muhammad Saad said:
Is the save feature is disabled in the game ?
when I click on the save and exit button it just freazes

Yes the save feature is disabled because it is a 2 day trial version.

Timewell

School Cricketer
Personally, I wouldn't upgrade until the final version is out. If a huge bug is found then you will not be able to return to 1.05. But I believe you can upgrade, as normal.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
will cricket coach pro release in this month? and also the beta version is keep crashing after 2007 season is it also preplanned ?, and Andrew Flintoff is considered as batsman?.

after all this it is not worth to really jump from 1.05 to this beta version.

white rose

School Cricketer
Cricket Coach Pro full version is said to be released before the end of July.
I have found after upgrading to Cricket Coach Pro that you can still play on version 1.05 as well as on the Pro version. Cricket Coach Pro is a different to Cricket Coach so on my list of programs i have Cricket Coach and Cricket Coach Pro. Clicking on Cricket Coach plays version 1.05, and clicking on Cricket Coach Pro plays the new beta. So you can play both games.

This may be quite complicated to understand, so sorry to anyone who i have just completely bamboozled!

Hope this helps Muhammad Saad

D

Deleted member 11215

correct white rose thats what im doing ive also noticed batsman have fitness when playing aswell now

Timewell

School Cricketer
Flintoff has probably had his batting stats improve during the game and thus it has changed him to be a batsman. That is a feature of the game and so it is not a bug. Unless it appears right at the start of the game, in which case, I may have to lower his batting stats!

D

Deleted member 11215

what do u mean no one said anything about flintoff?

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
In my game Flintoff is a batsman
Also kinda my review
goods
------
1-Looks like entirely new game
2-Much improve match engine
3-All the new features are excellent and let the game forward ICC2006

Bads
-----
1-Still new players generation are crap and its no luster left after 2020 to play game
2-I still did not manage to see new generated players improvement or decline
3-after playing game fo 5 or 6 years some bowler have average of under 14 while others having above 40 and still playing for the same team
4-Match engine extreme points are still presents some time it is a low scoring game of under 100 runs but some times more than 350+ runs scores and still chaseable
5-Collapse are occured for both teams at the same time in the match sound unrealistic

Other wise the game looks promising but the main problem is generated players which have very low attributes and distribution ratio of attributes remain same like last time this should be done in final release of CRICKET COACH PRO

PLS TELL ME IN FUTURE WILL THERE BE ANY YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OR ETC

as far as the flintoff batting ,when I start my game as Karachi Urban coach after the simulation or loading to 100% when I get to the England Squad Flintoff become batsman so it may be because matches he played during his lancashire season or else
but u should check it.

Users who are viewing this thread