Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

lion100lion

International Coach
Fixing those and enhancing gameplay should be the priority and not bells & whistles you are asking for.
Absolutely..
Issues can come with the game regardless of how great the developer is. After all AI is only a programming done.
It's only a matter of how much less issues arise with the game, given it's innovative features..(at least new that we haven't seen in last games) features..

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fair point. How are you finding the gameplay so far? I'm loving it. Into my second season in career mode already....

Read my first post as it says

Features you want to see in next iteration of BA cricket game that are missing in DB14(as we are aware of the features of DB14) since there is no chance of adding more features to the DB14 game which you wish for and it is not for reporting any bugs that will be found in DB14.

lion100lion

International Coach
Fair point. How are you finding the gameplay so far? I'm loving it. Into my second season in career mode already....
features were announced months ago.. It's those features that are not mentioned, we are discussing in this thread..

OmairB

Club Captain
Why discuss said "features" when you haven't experienced them first hand?

VijayGreat

Club Captain

we are neither discussing about existing features of DB14 nor gameplay of DB14 in this thread.we are discussing about features which are not there in DB14 that we would like to see in coming iteration hopefully next year :)

Last edited:

OmairB

Club Captain
It's a bit disrespectful to suggest improvements before playing the actual thing. It's like giving a young batsman his first cap and before he's even entered the field you say, "meh, he needs to make more runs".

lion100lion

International Coach

It's a bit disrespectful to suggest improvements before playing the actual thing. It's like giving a young batsman his first cap and before he's even entered the field you say, "meh, he needs to make more runs".

I think you didn't play on 7th November..
At least bunch of videos on planetcricket can tell you something..

we are not discussing about existing features.we are discussing about features which are not there in DB14 that we would like to see in coming iteration .

Anyway we are helping Ross for the next version of the game... It's about giving ideas..

VijayGreat

Club Captain

It is not about that young batsman DB14 :noway

lion100lion

International Coach
it is regarding Upcoming baby boy! BA cricket 15 hopefully
Anyway Let's discuss the features otherwise this thread will soon fill with posts that whether this thread is right or wrong !!
t's a bit disrespectful to suggest improvements before playing the actual thing. It's like giving a young batsman his first cap and before he's even entered the field you say, "meh, he needs to make more runs".
It's discussion thread not debate thread.. !!

VijayGreat

Club Captain
How about having umpire licenses if not teams/leagues so that we can see Bowden ,shepherd and etc and their style of signalling out,four etc?.I guess it does not cost much compared to team licenses.it will be entertaining more.

rainabilly.gif

Last edited:

deep007ism

Club Captain
@OmairB if you don't like this discussion you are not forced into it please don't start an unnecessary debate by spamming over it...chill bro..:)

On topic: I would actually like to see sequals for the upcoming future on regular basis..:D

----------

How about having umpire licenses if not teams/leagues so that we can see Bowden ,shepherd and etc and their style of signalling out,four etc?.

That would require licensed umpires too.Otherwise you cannot copy their styles.I believe.

OmairB

Club Captain
@OmairB if you don't like this discussion you are not forced into it please don't start an unnecessary debate by spamming over it...chill bro..:)

On topic: I would actually like to see sequals for the upcoming future on regular basis..:D

----------

That would require licensed umpires too.Otherwise you cannot copy their styles.I believe.

"Unnecessary debate". Two very very very relevant words...

Users who are viewing this thread