Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
here is a list of the features I want in Don Bradman Cricket 18:

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I would like to see on field sledging and romance dialogue options, and also an option for the Indian team to be playable as dinosaurs (no sauropods)

eta also another vote here for edible kits

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I would like to see on field sledging and romance dialogue options, and also an option for the Indian team to be playable as dinosaurs (no sauropods)

eta also another vote here for edible kits

I think you have forgotten to take medicines...:p

GlamCricket

School Cricketer
What I would like to see in DBC15(or 16) by order of importance (1 being most important):-

1. More stadiums
  2. Groups and KOs in tournament mode (should be patched in for DBC14)
  3. More customization including paint tools for logos, create-a-stadium
  4. Don Bradman legend mode where you relive Don Bradman greatest moments more legends will be great aswell with legend XI
  5. Women cricketers and international team (we need more women in sports game).
  6. Coach mode with choices between Test Nations, Domestic or Both with ranking and qualification for World tournaments and T20 champions league.
  7. Comms should have a cricketer for "colour" but an actor for play-by-play who can build up excitement when needed with colour commentary bring insight. Comms should be realistic (i.e. no breaking the fourth wall) and funny.
  8. Situation mode so people relive great cricket match (that is shareable)
  9. Comms names for tournaments.
  10. More teams include first-class teams from every test nations, T20 leagues.
  11. Every international team and see if you can swing free licenses from these teams.
  12. Crowd scenes with some funny ones like a guy spills several pints of beer over his friend.
  13. In teams stats should be split between Test nations/International Teams/First Class and Other with stats reflected in this.
  14. Ability to share teams in blocks
  15. Other in stats should be divides between unlimited/one day/short form. (so people can have there club cricket stats in the game)

Also licenses is not substitute for freedom. So don't worry about it. Also if i have said things that already in DBC 14 I'm sorry,

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I think the current commentators might take exception to that. Probably sensible to wait and see what we get before compiling wishlists for next time.

This. Lets see how first iteration is

<finger poised over 'Close Thread' button>

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'd hope billy Birmingham is able to do a bit of the voice over stuff, other than that I think I'd wait to see how DB plays and then make an informed judgement.

----------

As for women in cricket, if there's a cut scene of them pouring the drinks or cutting up the sandwiches and cake then I'd be ok with it but really think a woman's place is at home!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As for women in cricket, if there's a cut scene of them pouring the drinks or cutting up the sandwiches and cake then I'd be ok with it but really think a woman's place is at home!

yeah, I'd lock the thread as well or you'll get more stupid and wrong posts like this one.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
yeah, I'd lock the thread as well or you'll get more stupid and wrong posts like this one.

What's wrong with that sweetheart? is it your time if the month again?? Bless you, here you go make me a cup of Rosie and put your feet up.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Lol mine just gives me THAT look!!!!

mattk

Club Captain
Professional Commentators?

Fox Sports wants them to send their cheques back

Bluehaze

Club Captain
What about skill games? E.g. Aiming for the same spot 8/10 times to improve your player's bowling/accuracy rating or to gain XP. Perhaps follow the Fifa way of skills training (for those who have played Fifa).

Could not see any mentioning of it so though i'd throw it in. Although, i will try and search again when i get home and amend this post accordindingly.

Users who are viewing this thread