Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I think the controls could be improved a little, which is to be expected for a new game with a new way of playing.

I think I'd dump the RT method of defensive shots and simply have not doing anything with the LS plays a defensive shot. think this would get people focusing more on keeping their footwork solid while not having to stress too much about the correct way to play a defensive shot. clicking the leave button could still be in there.

then of course it would probably feel more natural to flick the LS to play the ball if you saw the opportunity. just think as they are right now the batting controls are a little too much of a head ache and this might help naturally improve the priorities of players when they're batting.

with RT free you could make that your aggressive ground shot or perhaps experiment see how that works as a leave button or perhaps something else entirely.

mertles

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please could we have a feature that allows us to to blacklist online players. Been playing a lot online and getting a tad fed up of players purposefully dropping out. It's just not cricket.

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Manager Career mode?

Any chance of getting a manager career mode? in fifa I really enjoyed it and loved doing the transfer window especially :) Maybe in a patch? just wondering probably know the answer but just wondering.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please could we have a feature that allows us to to blacklist online players. Been playing a lot online and getting a tad fed up of players purposefully dropping out. It's just not cricket.

Both consoles have blocking functions.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm using Match Practice mode with tutorial enabled for batting. It's about right for my reaction times...
Would be great if that mode, like nets, gave feedback on batting timing. When I keep spooning it up to mid on/off is because I'm late, early or trying to drive a ball that's too short?

Incidentally I'd love to be able to use the tutorial slowing in career mode ;)

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Would like the ability to set difficulties individually for batting, bowling and ai. Pro for batting and bowling would keep me on my toes, but I would have ai set on veteran.
More stadiums, or possibly a stadium creator.
Much better commentary.
I can see the main issues being sorted with patches, so those 3 things would be great for the next addition.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think for the future iterations they can add money in the career mode to buy stuff from store like heavy bat ,mongoose bat [maybe for t20] and different quality pads,gloves,helmets and glasses as well for Career mode so that we can upgrade our player with the best equipment possible...
Money should be from MOTM and MOTS...Bats should have their power to vary according to the price....And heavy bats should affect the batsman fatigue if played for long duration....So for that we must be able to ask for a change of bat in between overs [changing from normal to heavy bat or vice versa] to change the strategy according to the situation of the match...:)

fundj112

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like to have different bowling actions,Basically in real life while batting I used to see the action of a bowler and guess weather he is bowling leg side or half side.In DBC 14 its hard to guess quickly and decide the shot and if there is some changes in action and it will be easy and looks realistic too.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Keeper standing up. If my career playing is going to lose 25 mph of pace in the space of 4 overs I at least want a chance for the edges to carry.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Would love to see bowler or wicket keeper assembling back the bails/stumps after they dislodge them for no apparent reason

ElPrez

School Cricketer
Some decent replay angles would be nice. Bowling someone and getting a replay from the side as the ball has hit the stumps doesnt really do much for me. Neither does not getting to see a hot spot replay of a successful edge or a BARS example of an LBW wicket youve just taken.

Users who are viewing this thread