Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
yes, I think the ai confidence is fixed in career mode but not casual match.
I tried to simulate some overs of the batsmen, when I played one batsmen had 80 but the confidence was very low.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Flashing stump's when hit,like in the bbl.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes, I think the ai confidence is fixed in career mode but not casual match.
I tried to simulate some overs of the batsmen, when I played one batsmen had 80 but the confidence was very low.

Thanks, will check that out.

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Just one thing i have noticed... when playing against the AI they are able to hit advance shots along the ground. As a human player there is no way to this which is a bit frustrating.

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks, will check that out.

Ross, I definitely still get the high scoring AI non-striker with no confidence when I arrive playing in career mode on the PS3.

rehman11

School Cricketer
Well first of all I want to say that this is the best cricket game i ever played in my whole life and still loving it.My only concerns are lack of cam options and i think there should be few more cam option and scorecard are also very some one and styles are not so nice..
I want these.

1.Tv style broadcast cam:
There should be a tv style broadcast cam not the one which is in game.like when the ball is on pitch the cam should be really close just like in tv,it will create more real like feeling in it.

2.Ball cam:
When the shots are played then the cams which follows the ball are not the good one even internation cricket have better cam specially in chasing the ball.

3.easily visible score card runs meanz they should be little large then these and also batting highest and bowling highest wicket etc all should be mention when they show the records.

What other things about it?

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Loads more available stats. It is bare minimum stuff at the moment. In career, it doesn't even show maidens. Not sure about other forms, but I think it is the same. This is something that I guess won't be easily patchable, therefore should be in the next iteration.

It would also be great if when you simulate, you are able to see pitch map and wheel so you could see where wickets are being take (or dots etc.) or runs being made when you come into bat.

mattcarswell8

School Cricketer
Something else that would be good is the ability to look around you when you are fielding, as half the time the ball will go passed you and you run after it and there is a fielder in the out field already. Just something like the LT that you have when batting.

armaanarora

School Cricketer
The below features should be included,

1) Fielding radar while match is going on. (its necessary)
2) Choose a side while playing, user and computer ( able to play from either sides anytime i.e bat or bowl) like Ashes 2009
3) waving hand by umpire for free hit signal
4) celebration by batman if he score century, double century or any tons ( at the moment batsman only shows bat in the air)
5) it would be better if there is any sledging in between the match sometimes as per the situation :D
6) bowler aggression after hit for 4 and 6 different variations sometime only (not for every 4 and 6)
7) award ceremony after match ( like man of match etc)
8) options to exit game with and without saving
9) more whether conditions in match settings ( sunny, cloudy etc)

some of the above are very much needed in the game. appreciated if included in upcoming updates.

I just bought the game and practicing now. ;):yes

While playing casual matches I found a bug that whoever bows and whoever takes a catch in the field, it shows "c&b bowler name"

please check on this and correct in upcoming updates. Thanks

This much only till now. This forum is very much helpful till now. :cheers

sandeepchandak

Club Cricketer
I think, proper pitch reports & weather information should be provided in graphics, when ur being made a captain, it becomes too tough to choose whether bat or bowl first up.

Users who are viewing this thread