field editor for blic2005?

markh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, a new version of the field placings editor. This one can save and load the settings. Do 'Read Fields from Game' the first time you run it, and then 'Remember Settings' will save the field placings to disc. Then, just do 'Load fields into game' to actually load them.

So, you can make an ideal load of field placements, then load the field editor and hit 'Load fields' to fix them automatically. Oh yeah - for some reason the game stores fields in a weird order. The custom ones are in the right order, but you might find 'Attacking 5' is actually 'Attacking 7' or some such. They're all in there somewhere :)

Attachments

• fieldD.jpg
    fieldD.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 155
  • fixfield2.zip
    369.4 KB · Views: 170

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Top lad! I'll be giving this a go later, thanks a lot for the effort mate, that's two superb ideas you've come up with.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
markh said:
Ok, a new version of the field placings editor. This one can save and load the settings. Do 'Read Fields from Game' the first time you run it, and then 'Remember Settings' will save the field placings to disc. Then, just do 'Load fields into game' to actually load them.

So, you can make an ideal load of field placements, then load the field editor and hit 'Load fields' to fix them automatically. Oh yeah - for some reason the game stores fields in a weird order. The custom ones are in the right order, but you might find 'Attacking 5' is actually 'Attacking 7' or some such. They're all in there somewhere :)

Well done dude..Great work !!

markh

School Cricketer
Sorry to revive an old thread, but did anyone try the field editor? If it works, I'll try and package it up a bit better and release it more 'properly' :)

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I would if I had my computer, great job Markh I always get annoyed with my custom field and it takes ages to set it.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for your efforts with blic. Im paticuarly looking forward to trying out the blic stat collector. Would make the tournemants much better. Will we able to use it in tournemants like the world cup, and could it possibly collect computer stats? Cheers

markh

School Cricketer
The_gas said:
Im paticuarly looking forward to trying out the blic stat collector. Would make the tournemants much better. Will we able to use it in tournemants like the world cup, and could it possibly collect computer stats?
It should be usable in tournaments, yes. It collects computer stats in games that are actually played.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Mark you did well lad, how we need you know for brian lara cricket 2007.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah Gas is right, the fields for '07 are pathetic as well.

Users who are viewing this thread