Fielders Diving and Sprinting

via @youtube‬ I finally saw a fielder slide but he must be some kind of Jedi deflects the ball with out touching it

Remember, the force will be with you always (except during the Ashes).[DOUBLEPOST=1485074897][/DOUBLEPOST]
9/10 Times , that animation results in him being over the rope whilst trying to TAP the ball back , resulting in a Boundary in anycase . Needs a bit of tweaking.

Annoyingly so, would love to see some gambles were the fielder tries to catch but misses and runs to or over the boundary.

Remember, the force will be with you always (except during the Ashes).[DOUBLEPOST=1485074897][/DOUBLEPOST]

Annoyingly so, would love to see some gambles were the fielder tries to catch but misses and runs to or over the boundary.
Yeah really annoying when i draw a false shot and then watch as fielder stands still to watch the ball land one meter in front of him its like... attack it what are you doing??!!

Yeah really annoying when i draw a false shot and then watch as fielder stands still to watch the ball land one meter in front of him its like... attack it what are you doing??!!

Thank god that was close.

Yeah really annoying when i draw a false shot and then watch as fielder stands still to watch the ball land one meter in front of him its like... attack it what are you doing??!![/QUOT

Sure he's not on the phone?

9/10 Times , that animation results in him being over the rope whilst trying to TAP the ball back , resulting in a Boundary in anycase . Needs a bit of tweaking.
Yeah bit dissatisfied with the lack of fielding animations surely there should be more slides like a head first with a flick back its not 1988

Yeah bit dissatisfied with the lack of fielding animations surely there should be more slides like a head first with a flick back its not 1988
1988? You'll have to educate me.

Haha as in fielders didn't slide and dive back then

Not calling you old, just wiser, a little older, perhaps. How the modern game has advanced, would've like to have seen the Ceri Packer days.

I'm sure they notice :yes:p

They wont, I stand alone in cow corner![DOUBLEPOST=1485199774][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think in that video the ball comes off his left shoulder rather than the Jedi-powered right hand

Hi, any chance you can quote the message you're referring to, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1485199879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kerry packer,, yeah bit before my prime but the aus vs the world tests would have been amazing

I would say you look... Not a day before 30! Do I win a prize? Have seen some of that stuff on You tube.

I think in that video the ball comes off his left shoulder rather than the Jedi-powered right hand
Excuse my poor illustration in video i had a good look before posting and rotated camera and ball definitely on hand side... if i see it again will re post[DOUBLEPOST=1485200049][/DOUBLEPOST]
They wont, I stand alone in cow corner![DOUBLEPOST=1485199774][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi, any chance you can quote the message you're referring to, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1485199879][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would say you look... Not a day before 30! Do I win a prize? Have seen some of that stuff on You tube.
Thanks for the obvious lie/compliment ill take it

Users who are viewing this thread