Fielders Diving and Sprinting

anto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can some one tell me which button is to make the fielder's dive and button to sprint, also as per tutorial RT is the sprint between wickets but it doesn't seems to work?

Steam PC version

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can some one tell me which button is to make the fielder's dive and button to sprint, also as per tutorial RT is the sprint between wickets but it doesn't seems to work?

Steam PC version
Probably have to set fielding to manual for these to work.

anto

Club Cricketer
It is in semi auto, but the fielders doesn't dive they just see ball rolling over the boundary line.

Fryzigg

Club Captain

Steam PC version
It does somewhat work on semi-auto but it's RT for sprint and LT for dive and Y to tap the ball in

anto

Club Cricketer
It does somewhat work on semi-auto but it's RT for sprint and LT for dive and Y to tap the ball in

Thanks! However I don't see any difference in pressing RT to sprint

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks! However I don't see any difference in pressing RT to sprint
yeah only one ive noticed is the triangle (ps4) to tap ball backm, works great, stiull havent seen sprinting nor diving...

Zaneo

Club Captain
yeah only one ive noticed is the triangle (ps4) to tap ball backm, works great, stiull havent seen sprinting nor diving...
Tried uploading a video to YouTube of fielder diving but fails at 50% every time can't figure it out for the life of me!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

Tried uploading a video to YouTube of fielder diving but fails at 50% every time can't figure it out for the life of me!!!

Low band width? Have you tried compressing the video? I don't talk from experience just like your pic.

Zaneo

Club Captain
I dont know exact speeds but its high don't know how to compress never tried anything like this not much use of a reply but your pics alright so thought I better

D

Deleted member 46200

I dont know exact speeds but its high don't know how to compress never tried anything like this not much use of a reply but your pics alright so thought I better

I will help you get it up to speed no 'hard' task. And thanks, not many notice Valentines day will be a bit shit on this site. x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadShot

Club Captain
Sprint works with manually fielding. But I find it difficult to field. I switched back to semi assisted when AI ran 6 before I picked up the ball :thumbs

Zaneo

Club Captain
I will help you get it up to speed no 'hard' task. And thanks, not many notice Valentines day will be a bit shit on this site. x
Thanks im sure we can keep the speed of it up alot better than back when it was a floppy disk. Now people's not noticing i dont believe that for one second dont mean to call you a liar but LIAR

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks im sure we can keep the speed of it up alot better than back when it was a floppy disk. Now people's not noticing i dont believe that for one second dont mean to call you a liar but LIAR
Trust me they don't, being this perfect is hard work, thanks for your compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread