FOOTBALL Fifa 11 will be 'NG' on PC - Official!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great news. However i get the feeling that something will be missing. PC users always get stitched over.

If this really is the case then i may have to buy it on pc as its so much cheaper.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah - the opinion in EA Land is split - some people reckon we'll get an exact Fifa 11 'NG' port, others - me included - reckon it won't be quite as good. As long as it has pro passing, personality+, 'NG' graphics (confirmed - we've seen the screens) 'NG' physics (both ball and player) then I'll get it on PC; as you said, it's so much cheaper.

Screen: :D

77135_pc_bremenxmunich_ozil_attacks__low-res_.jpg

What an improvement on Fifa 10 PC...

Bounce

County Cricketer
The screenie is excellent. My hands are itching. :D

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Looks excellent, but then we got some excellent Fifa 09 and 10 screens too. :(

But if EA deliver on their promise here, this game can be the initial spark that the revival of PC gaming needs. And if the developers are any bit dedicated towards PC development, they can make it look a hell lot better by some simple adjustments, considering the ridiculous amount of graphical power at our hands these days!

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent screenie, waiting for it to release, Fifa 10 was promising too.
But I think this will be bigger and better, great EA.;)

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Ozil actually looks like Ozil! So does Robben. Hopefully it delivers after all the hype this time around.

D

Dutch

Sorry for being a sponge pudding but what is the main difference with the last version?

Okay I got off me backside and went and did some research: looks very nice. Haven't played Fifa since the 2006 version. Might give it a go again, especially now I can play it on the PS3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread