FOOTBALL Fifa 12 - console and PC!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Same here man, I pretty much change squads every week, or else it gets very stale and boring. Also this way you can make a bit of profit the next week, as prices don't drastically change over a weeks time.

I've actually tried both Messi and Ronaldo, Messi's best played as a CF in a 4-2-3-1 or a CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2, his strength lets him down big time, gets pushed off the ball very easily. Ronaldo though, has to be the best player in the game, his ball control, 5 star skills, his shot, just a beast.

But dude, that's a pretty beastly BPL squad you got right there, only thing I'd change is I'd swap that IF Tevez for IF Aguero. I can't stand Tevez's HIGH defensive work rate man, when I tried him out he'd always end up at the back with my CBs, makes it extremely hard to counter when one of your strikers is playing WB.

Gourcuff has been alright, Pastore not so much. Menez, I actually went through some troubles and changed him to a ST, absolute beast up there, I'd go as far as to say that that's where he belongs. M'bia and Sakho are one of the best CB pairings in the game, right behind Thiago Silva and Giorgio Chiellini for me and M'bia and Sakho are dirt cheap compared to Silva and Chiellini.

That's probably what I'm going to do with my Honda, put him in some hybrid, this is probably my only chance to try out that IF Doumbia and I'll definitely be pairing him with Eto the Great, got to use him every chance you get.

Nice. I've wanted to make a hybrid with him too, but it's too easy with Doumbia and Eto'o. Wanted Honda CF, Kerzhakov ST.

Best player I've used has to be the TOTS Hazard. Pacier than Agbonlawhore, smooth dribbling and great finishes.

I prefer Sakho and Mangala actually:p. Sakho and David Luiz would be the best by far though.

TOTY Ronaldo would be crazy. You could sell him for $100-200 easy.

I've used the UP Aguero, good as, also the UP van Persie in the same team, also good, but don't like them any more as I've used them:p. I want to try the IF2 Suarez, will probably get rid of Tevez for him. Tevez is pretty useless tbh, you're right. Not worth 250 K.

You on PS3? Would love to play you. Though I've been playing career mode recently as I'm sick of all the overpowered teams and guys who care so much about winning rather than longshots and skilling for fun. Bored of that too though :p.

----------

You guys obviously have way more coins than me. I've got a side that is mainly a Spain-Bundesliga hybrid, but I've recently added Pepe to the defence. The link comes from having Mata and Navas at RM and LM respectively, with IF Raul at CAM, and then a few Bundesliga strikers that I rotate.

I've also got a K-League squad, which I play most of my games with. It's only 3* so I tend not to play the Brasilver or the Silver England teams. A couple of decent players in there. Luiz (LM with 85 pace) and Eninho (CAM) are probably the best. The problem at the moment is that there are a lot of k-league IFs at the moment because it's one of few leagues still going.

Mata is awesome. My favourite player with Gervinho back when I had no money.

Users who are viewing this thread