FOOTBALL Fifa 14 PC & Consoles

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seems that everyone has put a price hike on the PC version, from ?5 to ?10. I've been told about this site though:

Fifa 14 | Origin Keys | SimplyCDKeys

They're doing it for ?24.99. Sound legit to you guys - have you bought from them before and can you order from them if living in the UK?

I've lost patience with Konami. No PC demo (still) and no ability to add chants to the game unlike the console versions. Plus, I'm really loving the Fifa 14 demo, so that's the game for me again.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
For those who are saying Fifa 14 has bad touches and all that, Fifa has got the sliders setting's on the game settings just modify that and your game play will be rocking.

Lee1981

International Coach
Now i am thinking of Buying Fifa too only because of the manager mode but i am not sure how to buy it

Gonna drop a bomb shell, brace yourselves,,, I tend to get my games from.....................a shop.......Internet ..

Phew holding that valuable information has been a big weight on my shoulders

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've been enjoying the new FIFA and it's definitely better than 13 in my opinion.

Huge fan of career mode but they've completely ruined it with the lag in the menus this year, I know it was present in FIFA 13 but this time round its much worse.

Trying to change your squad in team management is painfully slow and takes an age due to the lag.

Commentary is also a bit buggy I've noticed.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I've been enjoying the new FIFA and it's definitely better than 13 in my opinion.

Huge fan of career mode but they've completely ruined it with the lag in the menus this year, I know it was present in FIFA 13 but this time round its much worse.

Trying to change your squad in team management is painfully slow and takes an age due to the lag.

Commentary is also a bit buggy I've noticed.

Which version do you have; I hope that's not the PC version.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone who has got hands around Fifa 14 (PC platform) can confirm if the game hangs up in the career mode like it used to in Fifa 13? Since this is a Fifa related discussion thread, I would like to take the opportunity and ask if there is any solution available for the freeze and hanging up of Fifa 13 in career mode as a manager? I tried talking to EA support rep. but nothing that he recommended worked for me.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Can anyone who has got hands around Fifa 14 (PC platform) can confirm if the game hangs up in the career mode like it used to in Fifa 13? Since this is a Fifa related discussion thread, I would like to take the opportunity and ask if there is any solution available for the freeze and hanging up of Fifa 13 in career mode as a manager? I tried talking to EA support rep. but nothing that he recommended worked for me.

That didn't happen to me once in Fifa 13 - weird. You're sure it's nothing to do with your system?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Last edited:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
D

Deleted member 9102

One of my housemates is an avid FIFA fan, and has bought FIFA 14 - we've played a fair bit of co-op Ultimate Team...

Wow, this is a dreadful football game... As with any of the recent FIFAs, pace and strength are ridiculously overpowered. You can pretty much give the ball to a guy with 90 pace and completely run around the outside of the opposition, or just chip through ball in the general direction of a strong/fast striker and somehow bundle through the defence.

Build-up play is an optional time-waster that serves no real purpose in terms of results, keepers are atrocious at dealing with crosses, shooting is predictable and scripted (despite all this "real ball physics" nonsense EA spouted) - there are obvious sweet spots that you can score 100% of the time with finesse shots, defenders do ridiculous acrobatic clearances and get clean contact on the ball from simply mashing B to clear... The list of anti-football BS in FIFA 14 goes on and on.

It's a load of scripted crap and a disgrace to be priced at the same money as GTA V for what is essentially a roster update/gameplay tweak to an already poor FIFA 13.

It's a shame that it's so popular because it will continue to be churned out in it's current form and the pattern will most likely continue for next-gen too. Popularity doesn't equal quality... More people probably watch X-Factor than have watched The Wire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You mean after 1 season you cant go to the next season ? If Yes than they fixed it later you need to download the update
I will get my Fifa 14 copy tomorrow

That didn't happen to me once in Fifa 13 - weird. You're sure it's nothing to do with your system?

I am quite sure there is nothing to do with my system. It happened after the start of the 3rd season when I tried to get more players in the squad. Might be the case where my squad is overcrowded. Anyway, I have started the career afresh and it is working alright so far.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If you're happy with Fifa 14 right now, be sure and set your system not to update automatically. By the sound of it, EA have released a patch that speeds up the game, reduces inertia and a whole raft of other things to make it into an arcade game for FUT kids.

That patch is going nowhere near my copy.

Users who are viewing this thread