FOOTBALL Fifa 13 PC and Consoles

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Give the controller a chance; it's the only proper way to play Fifa. Mouse control is nonsense, and keyboard control doesn't work: how are you supposed to get 360 degree control with a device that's designed for eight way control at the most?
Will be trying it with the controller for sure.:)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Building a lot of silver teams atm on UT. Anyone else playing UT who needs a good hybrid let me know and I'll make it for you, I recommend a silver team or maybe a bronze team, far more fun than just golds.

Anyone on PS3 fancy a UT match too?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If he does play FM in the fashion he plays FIFA, he'll have a tough, tough time.

Damn straight! :lol:lol

I just finished my Career - finally won the Premiership in my very last season. The celebration was disappointing - it's basically the same celebration as every other trophy, except now you actually get to see the trophy being lifted, combined with a cheer that's more akin to a ?10 lottery win than winning a trophy that was last won in the very early nineties (I'm playing as Leeds, remember). Actually that was the old Division One trophy, so it's a trophy they've never won. Now maybe expecting the crowd's reaction to reflect how long it's been since the last win is asking too much, but every crowd no matter how much they've won raise the roof when they win the league! The cheer wasn't even as good as the average goal reaction.

Strange that you don't see the trophy lifted with other competitions...

The most disappointing thing of all? The career just ended with a 'retirement' email from the board. That's it. No cutscene, nothing. After ploughing through a fifteen year career, I expected a lot more EA. That was simply pathetic. Please, take a good look at PES as they're miles ahead in this respect.

----------

Trust me, best thing ever. I only started playing with a controller from FIFA 11 and it's clearly more fun than playing with a keyboard. Proper 360 degree controls, skills made easy and every single button is within your reach. :p

Try and get used to it, you'll find yourself playing much better and will enjoy it more than a keyboard. :)

Yep, and you can sit back in your chair as well.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Iker Casillas has the most clean sheets this season i.e 21 . Still hoping that he could do more .

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Back on FIFA, more importantly career mode, but that's not what I want to talk about. I have a question, at what age do you guys reckon a player(outfield players in particular, I've had Buffon go a full season and not lose a rating point) starts to lose his overall rating(I've been selling players when they hit 30 and I'm starting to think that I might be able to get a year or two more out of them before they dwindle out)?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Back on FIFA, more importantly career mode, but that's not what I want to talk about. I have a question, at what age do you guys reckon a player(outfield players in particular, I've had Buffon go a full season and not lose a rating point) starts to lose his overall rating(I've been selling players when they hit 30 and I'm starting to think that I might be able to get a year or two more out of them before they dwindle out)?

Keep checking once a month (game-time) in the performance report file and check the individual ratings and see if any of them are red. Generally, when the reds first start appearing, the overall doesn't change because the drops are so minimal. However, it gives you an indication that you should sell that player in the next 1/2 windows.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there any way to get an lookalike camera angle shown in these images:
fifa13_39.jpg
fifa13_soldado_shot_wm-590x331.jpg

Pretty sure those are captures of the animations but isn't that misleading? I mean they post the screens of the animations not the gameplay,which isn't really as shown when we play it.I usually play setting the camera height to zero and full zoom,pro.
Btw,thanks for your suggestion of playing it with a gamepad.Bought one and finally enjoying playing with it and can finally play well.:)

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Them photos were probably off the best PCs going around at that time, just can't expect your consoles(making assumptions here) to show the game up like that.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where does Real Madrid have read jersey in Fifa '13 ?

----------

That picture's fake !

Users who are viewing this thread