FOOTBALL Fifa 13 PC and Consoles

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn tough for me,can't get anything right. FIFA 12 was much easy.Maybe 'coz I'm new to this or the gameplay using mouse is difficult.

Your experience with a controller is the thing that matters, I always play with a keyboard, and I've defeated a lot of people using a gamepad simply because of experience.

I'd suggest you to play with the same controls that you used for Fifa 12.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Just saying from 120 million went to 35 million , got lovely picks here they are

Bale - Loan -
Tarabat - 15m - 5 years
Eriksen - 36m - 5 years
Hummels - 35m - 5 years

That's all I can remember , I got Bale in the last hour of the transfer window .
Played a match & boy , the attackers are good .

-------------Valdez----------
Alves-Pique-Hummels-Abidal :c:
Iniesta---------Xavi---------Forgot
Villa--------------------Bale--------------Messi

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I started another career as a manager with Real Madrid . I made a lot of trades , some of them I remember are :

In :-

Neymar : 41 M
David Silva : 57 M
Vincent Kompany : 36 M

Out :-

Gonzalo Higuain : 31 M:D

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Neymar is crap,sell him already .
Also,sell Pepe & get in Hummels or Reus

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Your experience with a controller is the thing that matters, I always play with a keyboard, and I've defeated a lot of people using a gamepad simply because of experience.

I'd suggest you to play with the same controls that you used for Fifa 12.
Thanks mate.
Hopefully,I can get used to this.Game crashing is the major reason my interest is degrading.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
If you want a couple of good, cheap, young strikers get Marvin Emnes from Middlebrough and Colin Kazim-Richards from Blackburn.

Thank me later.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Neymar is crap,sell him already .
Also,sell Pepe & get in Hummels or Reus

Let me tell you that Neymar is the top goal scorer in La Liga in my game and I can't really sell Pepe because I am getting use to tackle with him a lot . He's a major part of the team , I should sell him later in the season . :)

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
He's 30 . Sure Messi never scored tell now when Pepe is playing :D . Well Neymar depends on many aspects especially on the midfield . You have Silva(One of the best in PL),Ozil(Highest assist in BBVA) & I guess Alonso . So you should expect good results from the idiot :p .

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Everybody is actually a good player, if they fit into your tactics and side.

Neymar did score a lot for me, but I also had Cavani and Hulk at the same time, so his tally never went sky high, still he was key to me.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He's 30 . Sure Messi never scored tell now when Pepe is playing :D . Well Neymar depends on many aspects especially on the midfield . You have Silva(One of the best in PL),Ozil(Highest assist in BBVA) & I guess Alonso . So you should expect good results from the idiot :p .

Yeah you're 100% right , Silva has the highest assists in my game , Liga BBVA . I use this formation :

-----------------------------------Casillas---------------------------
Sergio Ramos--------Kompany--------------Pepe------------Marcelo
------------------------------------Khadira----------------------------
Angel Di Maria-----------------Silva------------------------Ozil
-------------------------Neymar----------Ronaldo----------------

----------

I usually flick a lob pass (you know what I mean) from Silva which goes above the defenders and Neymar is so quick that he briskly passes the defenders and he's expert on a one on one situation .

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Use Conterao , tons better than Marcelo . But it depends on the form of Marcelo .
Your midfield is a disgrace ! You have Ramos,Kompany,Pepe & Marcelo & you want Khedira , where the hell is Alonso ?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Use Conterao , tons better than Marcelo . But it depends on the form of Marcelo .
Your midfield is a disgrace ! You have Ramos,Kompany,Pepe & Marcelo & you want Khedira , where the hell is Alonso ?

Khadira will surely grow but Alonso won't and also Marcelo has grown to 83 now . :D

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Alonso is just class , I would loan Khedira if I was use . Make the best out of Xabi while you can , he's 30 I think use him till he's 33/32 . Consider it please

Users who are viewing this thread