FOOTBALL Fifa 14 PC & Consoles

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^Well you can't really expect a whole different thing just look at the next gen video the only differences are graphics that is it and that to on next gen consoles. Tbf Pes, what have they done?
Everything which EA couldn't.;)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Well EA have already done that :p ^

Lee1981

International Coach
Who cares if it is just basically an update of the previous title, I'm sure most of you are still playing fifa 13 even now a year later, so in England that's ?40, now that is cracking value for money, ?3.30 or so a month to save up for a year to get the latest edition.

Most adults spend ?3 on a pint without a care or ?6 on fags, no better value than a game you can get a year from

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Exactly, FIFA 14 could just be a squad update for all I care, pre-ordered.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I never bothered with 13 so will definitely get 14. Been playing the demo a fair bit and it plays much nicer than 12 and the bits of 13 I played. The ability to hit wingers running in behind with manual long balls is a massive plus.

Was using PSG a bit, and there's a certain element of class to using someone like Pastore in the central midfield position. They may have nailed the importance of classy midfielders in the full game. Just strolling around connecting the play seems fairly enjoyable.

Actually looking forward to it, especially as my mate says they've got online co-op career mode this time? If true, that's a massive plus.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
?40 :facepalm. Here I am paying $120 for my games...

A lot of these guys posting that will struggle to get their parents to buy them more than a game or two a year so I can see why they don't want to buy it, also

Since there is no trade-in system in New Zealand to get FIFA 14 on next-gen after getting it on current-gen, I am definitely skipping the current-gen version but I look forward to the next gen one! Also other guys who can buy it won't do so because of the fact that they are morally opposed to spending money on regurgitated rubbish, something I did with the COD series.

Online co-op career mode? That's brilliant! Also online co-op BaP mode, might actually play that now.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Who cares if it is just basically an update of the previous title, I'm sure most of you are still playing fifa 13 even now a year later, so in England that's ?40, now that is cracking value for money, ?3.30 or so a month to save up for a year to get the latest edition.

Most adults spend ?3 on a pint without a care or ?6 on fags, no better value than a game you can get a year from

By the sounds of it, PES 2014 has a lot of issues, especially on PC. I'm probably going to get Fifa again; I was also impressed by the demo.

----------

No, not really.

The current gen deserves the same amount of attention that the next gen would receive, though that ain't going to happen.

Precisely. If EA were to release 'CG' at ?15, then I wouldn't mind so much but given they're still expecting full whack, I bloody well expect them to put as much effort into the CG game as the 'NG' game!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I never bothered with 13 so will definitely get 14. Been playing the demo a fair bit and it plays much nicer than 12 and the bits of 13 I played. The ability to hit wingers running in behind with manual long balls is a massive plus.

now, I should state firstly that I'm rubbish and couldn't do this anyway, but I've heard the problem, gameplay wise, with 13 and now 14 is that the ability to hit wingers with long balls is far too easy so eventually the game just gets to the point where all everyone ever does is ping balls over the top.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
now, I should state firstly that I'm rubbish and couldn't do this anyway, but I've heard the problem, gameplay wise, with 13 and now 14 is that the ability to hit wingers with long balls is far too easy so eventually the game just gets to the point where all everyone ever does is ping balls over the top.

Bingo but that's been a problem for many years. Have a few pacey players up front, hit L2+triangle, goals, goals, goals.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^ What a way to score goals on freekick :lol :lol

Epic

Panel of Selectors
FIFA 14 in my hands, but I'm not exactly planning on putting time into career or UT, it would take into my GTA V time. :p

Users who are viewing this thread