FOOTBALL Fifa 10

Will FIFA 10 be the best football game going around?

• Total voters

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just played two games against Shrav, about to play a 3rd, but he just had to pop out. First game was Everton vs Aston Villa which he won 2-1, I believe, a pretty good game, I just have a problem when the ball is in the box and trying to clear it and pressing 'square' and then giving away a penalty. Other than that was a pretty good game.

Second game was Man Utd vs Liverpool, 2-2 at FT, and Shrav opted for just xtra time, which I accepted. So he takes the lead on the stroke of HT of the ET, and I make 3 changes. Park, Anderson and Giggs come on, in the hopes of bossing the midfield for the last half. Get into the last 5 and Shravi is still in the lead, 118th minute Rooney is through on goal and I'm think he saved it. Went mental as wanted a draw badly. With the last play of the game, through some good play in the midfield and the ball found it's way into the box. Drops at Rooneys foot and without hesitating smased 'o' and luckily it went in! So the game ended 3-3, was a classic!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Just played two games against Shrav, about to play a 3rd, but he just had to pop out. First game was Everton vs Aston Villa which he won 2-1, I believe, a pretty good game, I just have a problem when the ball is in the box and trying to clear it and pressing 'square' and then giving away a penalty. Other than that was a pretty good game.

Second game was Man Utd vs Liverpool, 2-2 at FT, and Shrav opted for just xtra time, which I accepted. So he takes the lead on the stroke of HT of the ET, and I make 3 changes. Park, Anderson and Giggs come on, in the hopes of bossing the midfield for the last half. Get into the last 5 and Shravi is still in the lead, 118th minute Rooney is through on goal and I'm think he saved it. Went mental as wanted a draw badly. With the last play of the game, through some good play in the midfield and the ball found it's way into the box. Drops at Rooneys foot and without hesitating smased 'o' and luckily it went in! So the game ended 3-3, was a classic!

First game actually ended 1-0 with Downing scoring off a penalty.

Last game didn't go so well for Ollie :p. He lost 5-1. I was Chicago Fire and he was LA Galaxy.

My finishing was a little off today but Ollie has also improved since the last time I played him.

Best part about the 3 games was that there was no lag at all.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Guys, can you give me some tips on first touch?

I find that when i take a first touch, the cpu always sprint up and take the ball off me. Not always, but most of the time.

My player takes a touch and is then slow to react after that.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing goal. :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread