FOOTBALL Fifa 10

Will FIFA 10 be the best football game going around?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I've survived the first half of the season in MM with Everton which I never seem to do. Lost 3 in a row and thought I was out of the jobespecially with loses in the English Cup to Watford and a loss to rivals Liverpool. But managed to get a hard fought 1-0 win over Man City and then another 2 wins which see me 10th after 17 games.

Did a few transfers including getting that Chilean jet Sanchez.
Here's my starting XI:

Howard
Baines---Heitinga--Jagielka---Neville

Cahill---Arteta--Rodwell

Donavan
Sanchez--Saha

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My treble winning hopefulls:

Helton

Rolando --- Felipe --- Alves --- Sapunaru

Jenas --- Meireles --- Malouda

Walcott ------ Falcao ------ Hulk​

Subs: Beto, Rodriguez, Tyminski, Silva Soares, Fucile, Fernando, Valeri.

Somehow drew 2-2 with some ████ team at the back end of the table, meaning I am now just 1 point ahead of Benfica with less than 10 games to go. Beat Benfica in the first leg of the cup semi-final, and I also beat Inter at home in their first leg of the Champ League semi final.

Last edited:

Bounce

County Cricketer
Just played Netherlands vs Spain against AI. I was Netherlands.
This games has turned out to be probably the best ever in all the Fifa 10 matches I have played thus far.

After 90 minutes, the score was 2-2. No goals in extra time and 2-2 after 120 minutes. The penalties were amazing. Quite an eventful match.

Not that I have experienced such before, but the opportunities I got (can't upload the match video) were amazing. Robben missed two one on one chances and Sneijder missed one. For Spain, Villa and Puyol missed one each and Torres missed one which was almost a goal. It was truly amazing.
Thought of sharing some screenies with you guys.

FIFA102010-07-1518-49-16-89.jpg

FIFA102010-07-1518-49-26-91.jpg

FIFA102010-07-1518-49-47-61.jpg

FIFA102010-07-1518-49-53-50.jpg

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
FC PORTO ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AGAIN!

Cannot believe what's just hjappened. Having scraped past Inter in the semi's (3-3 on aggregate, we won on away goals) I thought we would be in for one hell of a fight against Barcelona. They dominated possession for the whole of the first half but Jenas put us in front early. We scored again with probably our 2nd chance, and then again before half time. Falcao bagged his hat-trick in the second half and then he scored his fourth late on. 5-0 in the Champions League Final, on Legendary, against Barcelona. Probably my best ever win.

Now to win the league and cup and call it a day after the treble :D

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Thinking about buying fifa 10 to tide me over till fifa 11. I was hoping to use bristol rovers with their new signings for this season. Are the rosters up to date, or still using last years on the xbox 360?

Shaun Tait

Club Cricketer
Thinking about buying fifa 10 to tide me over till fifa 11. I was hoping to use bristol rovers with their new signings for this season. Are the rosters up to date, or still using last years on the xbox 360?

Im not sure but if you go online you can download roster updates of sorts

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, go to play an online match and it will ask you if you want to download the squad update. Then just make sure you load up the squad file every time you go on the game.

Doubt they'll have the transfers for this season up-to-date but I'm not 100% sure.

Shaun Tait

Club Cricketer
Does anybody play Fifa 10 Online? I dont I love Manager Mode though :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I see the stamina bug is still present within the game. Really spoiling manager mode for me so far, i have my fitness coach at 7 in league 1 and still my players can only play 1 game before needing resting, and this is without using the sprint button unless absolutely needed. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread