FOOTBALL Fifa 10

Will FIFA 10 be the best football game going around?

• Total voters

Manly

Thor
3 game series last night between myself and Ollie.

Game 1: Valencia vs Bayern - Close game this one, Ollie took the lead with a back post header, before I levelled it with a header of my own. A scrappy game to say the least, heading for Extra Time until Mata drills in a half volley at the near post. FT: 2-1 Valencia.

Game 2: Inter vs Milan - Made all the more difficult by both teams playing in dark shirts, so once more there were many wasted passes. Over the course of the game I hit the woodwork 4 times, including twice in a matter of seconds, and Ollie eventually won 5-4 on penos, saving my second one.

Game 3: Argentina vs Portugal - Ollie had Portugal in their maroon shirts, I had to struggle along playing them in white, but I managed to score a Tevez header. Ronaldo swung in a free kick which was put away whilst I was typing on here, Messi then netted one, before Tevez knocked in a cross at the far post. Then a ludicrous descision gave me a penalty, which Messi banged in, and it stayed like that until the final whistle.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I played Ollie twice today as Liverpool and England. He was Bayern and France. I won 3-1 in the first game and 3-0 in the second game.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Give LongLegs a shout, think he might.

The problem with when I play, is that if the opponent gets a 2 goal lead, I eventually just lose the plot. As Shravi didn't say, in the 1st game, for the most part I actually dominated and had I been clinical with my finishing could very well have beaten him. 2nd game, well he basically just walked me :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I reckon the rank of FIFA PS3 players on PC goes something like this:

Me > Shravi > Ben > Ollie.

There are a few more guys who play, but we are the main four.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If I was clinical I would be a lot better. I'm around today if anyone wants it. I can feel myself improving when I play more.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ollie, just play a few games online against some ████ opponents and you'll improve a lot. That's what Shravi did and now he gives me good games.

I'm up for a game or two at some point today.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I'd love to play against any of you guys, but with timezones, we never seem to be on at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread