S

sangamm

[color=#000000:post_uid9]yesterday????
thought world cup final was today!!! lol

:laugh:[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
right,Sangamm.Ronaldo finished with the golden boot...couldn't beleive that Brazil missed five chances early on though.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
wen are being watched closely
after all great men have great things or maybe he likes my pic of solidsnake

S

sangamm

[color=#000000:post_uid2]:D
lol
these r warn levels..
these r result of what u ppl did in the past..
if the number goes to 5 or above..u r banned dudes!!!

Be Nice Be Polite[/color]

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid10]thats cooool ???
but sangam i was thinking that maybe i should become a member of this site...:D
but thats cooooooool ???
but tell me what should i do to decrease those numbers?? :D[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>this is a good system,Sangamm.Did they come preinstall with IB or did you use any "mods"??</span>

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>I think the game FIFA 2002 World Cup is really #### good. In terms of graphics as well as the skill you need to play it is of a higher level. Specially when you used to get those "D" shoots now, you have to aim it perfectly in the net rather that just towards the net.

You need to be more acurate. Anyway the graphics are really very good and so are the new effects on power shots and sprints really great. EA Sports is the master of "Soccer games", but it will take some time to do that for cricket. Its earlier cricket games were very ugly and the games are only made for AUSTALIAN audiences.

I mean where are the stadiums in India other than Mumbai and "Kolkata"(not Calcutta) in Cricket 2002 ????? Please tell me this ??????</span>

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
i think the game features Madras.But you are right about too few stadiums from India and Pakistan.

You are right too about FIFA 2002,i really find it great although i keep missing the goal because i shoot TOO HARD. :angry: ???

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Isn't the computer A.I superb ??? I think the Fifa 2002 World Cup computer gameplay is a lot better. Earlier in Fifa 2001 I used to score at least 5 goarls even at world class level... Now its a more realistic 1-0 or 2-0. Sometimes the computer also changes its gameplay when playing with a higher ranked team.... eg. Brazil Vs Senegal !!! Computer plays badly when taking Senegal whereas is very good when it takes Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread