Status
Not open for further replies.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
But Amazon uk don't ship games to US/Canada. I have already checked with them couple of weeks back. Do make sure else you 'll get an email just before the release date of the game letting you know they won't be able to ship it.

Here's the delivery restrictions for amazon uk...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=524836

Scroll down and you will see that "PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software" can only be shipped to UK and European countries.

Damn it. Why the hell wouldn't they tell me that while checking out? Oh well, cancelling it...

Where am i supposed to buy the game from? Bought ic10 brand new and ashes 09 used from ebay before....is there any other option?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Damn it. Why the hell wouldn't they tell me that while checking out? Oh well, cancelling it...

Where am i supposed to buy the game from? Bought ic10 brand new and ashes 09 used from ebay before....is there any other option?

Generally they don't. They don't charge you when you order it and only do so when they are about to ship it and that's when they realize they can't ship it to you and notify you. Lot of people have been burnt this way.

By the way I have a list of vendors/retailers who ship to North America and maybe we can create a separate thread to list & discuss the same.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
even if it is same as ICC 2010, I only hope the game has an option to mantain stats of players and the records keep updating with every game

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Yup that would be good. Will help people to track the best prices also.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Yup that would be good. Will help people to track the best prices also.

By the way these are the retailers who ship games to North America from Europe/UK and Asia...

1. game.co.uk
2. shopto.net
3. dvd.co.uk
4. thehut.com
5. zavvi.com
6. 365games.co.uk
7. wowhd.ca
8. play-asia.com
9. yesasia.com

I will create a separate thread closer to release date or if the mods are ok with it I can do so now. People can provide their experience with regards to various retailers.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I will create a separate thread closer to release date or if the mods are ok with it I can do so now. People can provide their experience with regards to various retailers.

Closer to releas date??? Lol how close does it need to be..?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Closer to releas date??? Lol how close does it need to be..?

Close enough for 505 Games to start releasing gameplay videos & trailers ;) By the way I've listed the retailers which ship to North America... you may want to check them out.

Last edited:

xvalerianx

Club Captain
The Bcci got so much money that if they want they can invest in the best game ever for thier fans :( But, i really hope Ashes Cricket can keep us hooked on

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
The Bcci got so much money that if they want they can invest in the best game ever for thier fans :( But, i really hope Ashes Cricket can keep us hooked on

Cricket boards generally are not in the business of making video games and I doubt BCCI gives two hoots about Indian fans.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
but you didn't see it animate. It is a camera rotating around the stadium while the game is paused.

DAMMIT MATT... this is no time for facts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread