OTHER Flightsim

D

Dutch

They have said they are committed to development for the next ten years and will be releasing both free and DLC content regularly.

D

Dutch

I hope the development includes us console users.
The only problem I have with consoles is the modding: there have already been some outstanding mods and tweaks for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
The only problem I have with consoles is the modding: there have already been some outstanding mods and tweaks for the game.

"That's an almighty tweak". The mods and tweaks for PC players will always be better than for us console users. Always has been.

But I ain't willing to spend two grand plus for a top end PC spec for gaming. Well, I am but my missus isn't.

D

Dutch

"That's an almighty tweak". The mods and tweaks for PC players will always be better than for us console users. Always has been.

But I ain't willing to spend two grand plus for a top end PC spec for gaming. Well, I am but my missus isn't.
Ha ha! I know what you mean. The game has been specifically designed for consoles as well so should be fine when it comes

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven’t played Flight Sim for about 20 years but those graphics look amazing to me :yes

Users who are viewing this thread