zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
No it won't .However you could probably sell your xbox and get a series s without it costing too much more.If you have a lot of games on disc that may not be so viable.Also the small hd is a hassle.I am sort of in between i sold my xbox because a)i thought the second hand price would plumment although the opposite seems to be the case.b) I have a cloud gaming shadow PC which is more powerful than the xbox on S and more convienient,however they have just declared bankruptcy so not sure how long that will last for if they don't find an investor.I may well end up buying a series S although a ps5 digital at £100 more is also tempting.The Microsoft website has availability now and you can buy £50 gift cards for £45.99 so works out at £229.95.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
No it won't .However you could probably sell your xbox and get a series s without it costing too much more.If you have a lot of games on disc that may not be so viable.Also the small hd is a hassle.I am sort of in between i sold my xbox because a)i thought the second hand price would plumment although the opposite seems to be the case.b) I have a cloud gaming shadow PC which is more powerful than the xbox on S and more convienient,however they have just declared bankruptcy so not sure how long that will last for if they don't find an investor.I may well end up buying a series S although a ps5 digital at £100 more is also tempting.The Microsoft website has availability now and you can buy £50 gift cards for £45.99 so works out at £229.95.
Looks like I'll be playing Ace Combat on my XBox One.......for a long, long time.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Firing up my flightsim after a while: sim has been getting regular updates and fixes and much more to come:

View attachment 256391View attachment 256392
I do enjoy just flying around but i still feel like I need a better graphics card (if I can find one) to enjoy it fully. I keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it every few months just because how good the game looks

Users who are viewing this thread