Football Manager: Belarus Challenge

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Decided to try a new challenge over the Easter break and remembered that the famous San Marino challenge. Unfortunately you can't take over San Marino (Or at least you can't with the 10.3.0 patch) so I have changed it to the lowest playable European nation, Belarus. Here are the rules if anybody else is interested in doing it as well.

Ok, so start a new game and select Belarus and the United States. Make sure you choose the USA start time, this is so you'll have more qualifying matches instead of starting in July 2009 you'll start in January 2009. Manager details are not important and Belarus should be in the list of nations to manage.

Rules:
1. No cheat tactics/training
2. No editing any nations or players using editor

-Win a friendly +1
-Win a qualifying match +2
-Score a hat-trick +1
-Win by more than 3 goals +1 (added onto your points for already winning)

-Qualifying for the World Cup +25
-Winning a World Cup match +10
-Qualifying out of WC group play +25
-Winning R16 match +35
-Winning R8 match +50
-Winning semifinal match +100
-Winning the World Cup +300

-Qualify for the Euro Cup +25
-Qualifying out of Euro Cup Group Play +50
-Winning an Elimination Match at Euro Cup +75
-Winning the Euro Cup +150

-Player Red Carded -3
-No points in qualifying -5
-No wins in qualifying -1

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah Treva, you clearly haven't ventured into the realms of league editing and downloading have you? Belarus? Sure, it's a challenge, but it's nothing compared to taking control of the Netherlands Antilles, or Vanuatu, or even Berumda.

I have a beastly Papua New Guinea challenge that somebody might want to undertake. It is possibly one of the hardest challenges to ever complete, and if somebody does it in < 50 years I will be bamboozled.

Might post it up sometime. Should be a good laugh.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can't be arsed with downloading tonnes of stuff, just wanna be able to get on and do it. At least with Belarus you actually have a chance of competing within a few years. Plus it's easy for everyone to do without having to find the necessary files.

Played my first game, a friendly with Bosnia & Herzegovina, which we drew 0-0.

PS: Your ban just been lifted, Blake?

Users who are viewing this thread