Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Surprise of this weekend is for me Real Madrid. vs Celta de Vigo and Palermo vs Inter Milan vs Palermo. Real Madrid and Inter Milan lost. I watched ten minutes highlights of Palermo vs Inter Milan and it could have been easily about 7-0. Inter was nowhere in the game. End result was 3-2, with some lucky goals from Inter, as I see it. Palermo was already 3-0 up by then.

In English competition I was only surprised Arsenal losing and Manchester United drawing.

sachin

International Coach
carl johnson said:
isn't veira in a different club sachin i think you know that i hope you can guess that easily
I know.I'm angry that he left,we don't seem to have a midfield! :mad

ZexyZahid said:
Surprise of this weekend is for me Real Madrid. vs Celta de Vigo and Palermo vs Inter Milan vs Palermo. Real Madrid and Inter Milan lost. I watched ten minutes highlights of Palermo vs Inter Milan and it could have been easily about 7-0. Inter was nowhere in the game. End result was 3-2, with some lucky goals from Inter, as I see it. Palermo was already 3-0 up by then.

In English competition I was only surprised Arsenal losing and Manchester United drawing.
I saw the highlights of the INter and Palermo game;really surprised at how it went.Aweful performance by Inter.If you look at their squad,they should really put away sides like Palermo.

themuel1

International Coach
Wheres the Manchester United kit then Faraz?

Great work b.t.w mate!

Sureshot

Executive member
Don't get me started on that. You can't play Lamps and gerrard they are too similar. bring in Carrick for Lamps imo.

gold639

International Coach
Sureshot said:
Don't get me started on that. You can't play Lamps and gerrard they are too similar. bring in Carrick for Lamps imo.

More like Carrick in for Gerrard :p

themuel1

International Coach
Gerrard plays well for England every so often (every blue moon!) so I agree with you McJim. However, Carrick had a great American tour so, I think he should be given his chance in the next game.

Gerrard seems such a miserable person, "I think we only have a quarter finals team". I bet this is because he was caught letting tyres down by the police! :p ;) :D

Drop GERRARD!!!

Sureshot

Executive member
JamesyJames3 said:
They both SUCK! bring Scholesey back! England Legend! :)

He's retired.

Lampard is too selfish imo to be in our team. Good grief someone chop off Hargreaves leg, might still be picked though :help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread