Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sachin said:
Well Arsenal scraped through.I breath a sigh of relief.Did anyone see Ronneys red card?:DThat was bloody hilarious.

Not as Hilarious as MR "I did not see it". He thought the FC Thun goal was a fluke ( he was going for goal ) and also said that Van Persie did not deserve to be sent off, though he still didn't see it.

He also said that it's a bad thing that teams go to Arsenal and defend playing 4-5-1. I agree with this but it makes Wenger a hypocrite because thats exactly what he did in Cardiff ( you know, the FA cup they won, despite playing worse than Millwall did).

Go Back to FRANCE!!!! :mad

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Sureshot said:
He's retired.

Lampard is too selfish imo to be in our team. Good grief someone chop off Hargreaves leg, might still be picked though :help

I know, hint the sarcasm.

sachin

International Coach
themuel1 said:
Not as Hilarious as MR "I did not see it". He thought the FC Thun goal was a fluke ( he was going for goal ) and also said that Van Persie did not deserve to be sent off, though he still didn't see it.

He also said that it's a bad thing that teams go to Arsenal and defend playing 4-5-1. I agree with this but it makes Wenger a hypocrite because thats exactly what he did in Cardiff ( you know, the FA cup they won, despite playing worse than Millwall did).

Go Back to FRANCE!!!! :mad
Go back to Africa :mad Rooney!ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Arsenal survived with Bergkamps late minute. Can't believe they were still 'thinking' if they would give him another contract for another year. Van Persie's red card wasn't necessary, because he went for the ball. But I liked Thuns goal. :)

What Rooney did is really a disgrace. He really needs to get a psychologist.

The team who impressed me much is Udinese, with their striker scoring three goals. :)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Rooney = LEGEND!

he doesnt need to change, real United fans realise this. If he changes...he wont be the same player he is now, he is the best talent we got in england and is capable of many great things to come. And no doubt a few red cards!

sachin

International Coach
m_vaughan said:
It was terrible watching Madrid lose 3-0 to Lyon. But they will bounce back.
Terrible:eek:more like brilliant :D

JamesyJames3 said:
Rooney = LEGEND!

he doesnt need to change, real United fans realise this. If he changes...he wont be the same player he is now, he is the best talent we got in england and is capable of many great things to come. And no doubt a few red cards!
Yeah,and you won't be cursing him when he gets sent off in the final of the World Cup,consequentially losing you the match. ;)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
sachin said:

Yeah,and you won't be cursing him when he gets sent off in the final of the World Cup,consequentially losing you the match. ;)

I dont mind if he gets sent off, im not a fan of international football, and follow scotland just as much :p

themuel1

International Coach
sachin said:

To be honest, if England get to the final I will eat James kilt!!! :D ;)

I think Sven is a muppet the way he blamed (Sir) Rooney on the England defeat, grow up fish man!

Agree with you McJim!

Indiangod

International Coach
Does anybody know the song played by the bbc at the start of any euro 2004 matches on the bbc channel? I like that song.

sachin

International Coach
JamesyJames3 said:
I dont mind if he gets sent off, im not a fan of international football, and follow scotland just as much :p
Hmmm,well your choice i suppose.International football is the ultimate test. ;)

themuel1 said:
To be honest, if England get to the final I will eat James kilt!!! :D ;)

I think Sven is a muppet the way he blamed (Sir) Rooney on the England defeat, grow up fish man!

Agree with you McJim!
Well,i suppose that saves you from seeing them get thumped by Australia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread