Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sachin said:
EDIT:Don't kid yourself,you steal them.You have pulling power.

How can we be stealing them if we pay heaps of money for them?

watched the newcastle blackburn match on sunday,looked as if blackburn were set to win if not get a point atleast but really good performance in the end by newcastle.

gold639 said:
How can we be stealing them if we pay heaps of money for them?
Because you have way to much money,you simply shouldn't be alowd to have so much money.If you didn't have this endless money bag,you wouldn't be able to buy so many good players,thats why its stealing.

sachin said:
Because you have way to much money,you simply shouldn't be alowd to have so much money.If you didn't have this endless money bag,you wouldn't be able to buy so many good players,thats why its stealing.

Well, I understand your point, but the use of the word 'steal' isn't right in that context.

Damn,thats stings!Well,i know i'm not.If i was i'd prolly be off them this year.They don't look like they are going anywhere special.....unfortunately.....bloody injuries.

Too early to predict yet, they might still get another FA cup fluke again you know...:rolleyes:

sachin said:
And we might come across some dangerous russian,who can splurge all his money on getting the worlds best young talent.:D

And we might also come across how that Russian will be a Malcolm Glazer for Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread