Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Would you like a reboot of TWW starting with Will Bailey as House Minority Leader and Josh Lyman as Senate Minority Leader, and Charlie Young as a promising Senator?

If yes, how would you "place" the rest of the returning characters?

If no, your ideal reboot, fantasies aside?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Would you like a reboot of TWW starting with Will Bailey as House Minority Leader and Josh Lyman as Senate Minority Leader, and Charlie Young as a promising Senator?

If yes, how would you "place" the rest of the returning characters?

If no, your ideal reboot, fantasies aside?

I think you wouldn't want to have too many characters in a reboot, it needs to stand on its own. Will as a senior congressman of some description works. Sam would also fit this.

Charlie is an interesting thought. Perhaps as a mayor of DC? (Given the background with his mum)

I can't see Josh as a Senator, I think he's even too old now for one of those quasi-political positions. I can see him as a recurring grandfather of the party but not much more tbh...

D

Deleted member 46200

How different do you think life would be if you were female?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
That's an interesting question and in some ways struggling to answer it. Grew up in a country that certainly isn't the worst when it comes to rights/opportunities and the like for girls/women but there's too many variables to really be able to answer honestly?

Do you mean if I woke up tomorrow as female? If I'd have been born female?

D

Deleted member 46200

That's an interesting question and in some ways struggling to answer it. Grew up in a country that certainly isn't the worst when it comes to rights/opportunities and the like for girls/women but there's too many variables to really be able to answer honestly?

Do you mean if I woke up tomorrow as female? If I'd have been born female?
Born. and then how would you cope if you woke up 'suddenly'.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Born. and then how would you cope if you woke up 'suddenly'.

Born is a tough one, I dont think there is any doubt that your sex does play a part in your demeanor and up bringing to a certain extent. I dont think I would be any worse off by obvious metrics. My younger sister, for example, was able to go to uni and do all that so I don't think opportunities were particularly limited. That said, not sure I would have ended up in cricket which is a pretty big part of life now. Its also really hard in this thing not to stereotype to a certain extent. I could say I probably would have been better behaved during high school, got better uni entry scores and had a better start to uni life than I had? By the same token I could say I would be earning 84% of the money of male colleagues.

I'm comfortable enough with myself that if I want to do something traditionally girly I just do it. When I was piping I learnt knitting to do my own kilt hose type things. So that's a tough one.

If I suddenly switched in the middle of the night, my first job would probably be to convince the wife I'm me!

D

Deleted member 46200

Born is a tough one, I dont think there is any doubt that your sex does play a part in your demeanor and up bringing to a certain extent. I dont think I would be any worse off by obvious metrics. My younger sister, for example, was able to go to uni and do all that so I don't think opportunities were particularly limited. That said, not sure I would have ended up in cricket which is a pretty big part of life now. Its also really hard in this thing not to stereotype to a certain extent. I could say I probably would have been better behaved during high school, got better uni entry scores and had a better start to uni life than I had? By the same token I could say I would be earning 84% of the money of male colleagues.

I'm comfortable enough with myself that if I want to do something traditionally girly I just do it. When I was piping I learnt knitting to do my own kilt hose type things. So that's a tough one.

If I suddenly switched in the middle of the night, my first job would probably be to convince the wife I'm me!
Being married you are in tune with the feminine side.

D

Deleted member 46200

How different do you think life would be if you woke up the next morning and you were gay... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

You see me in a public place how do you open conversation.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You see me in a public place how do you open conversation.

'Hi Caz!'?

How different do you think life would be if you woke up the next morning and you were gay... ?

Probably have to tell the wife and work all that out and do some explaining there.
Aside from that, cant overly see life changing too much. Everything I'm doing at the moment isn't affected by the fact Im straight. Or, put it this way, if anyone else has an issue with it they could get stuffed.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the PCPL bidding process really bugging you?

If so please explain why in great detail?

What is your reasoning behind associating x-losers, sorry x-rebels to Donald Trump ?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Is the PCPL bidding process really bugging you?

If so please explain why in great detail?

What is your reasoning behind associating x-losers, sorry x-rebels to Donald Trump ?

Holy gravedig! I thought everyone had finished with me..

The bidding itself is fine, it's everything else thats bugging me. There's a discussion about which format to use when all poor Rudi wants to do is auction off some players. Partly because growing up the family had an antique shop (well, by Aussie standards - young country and all) so I've been bidding at auction since I was in single digits. Not once did we all get together and say 'Well, if we swap the bidding numbers for ...' or something...

But I think I've helped fix that with the PC Players auction tho, if rumours are true...

I mean, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but I stand by my monkeys comment.... Or did I post it to make everyone else think outlaws are impatient?

If shoe fits with the Trump thing...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you playing PCPL for the winning or the fun of it

Do,you spend most of your online time at PC.

If not where ?

Users who are viewing this thread