FreddieFan's Scenario Challenge

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have 5 more scenario's waiting, but need to write up the backgrounds and stuff before they get released. Should be sometime today or tomorrow.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Ok guys, its the moment you've all been waiting for - the release of FreddieFan's Scenario Pack 2. A futher 5 challenges, some of which are a bit tricky. Reps are again available for completion, and incidentally you can still gain reps for any completions of pack 1 - only 1 person has managed it so far.

Scenario Descriptions:

Scenario 1:

In a One Day International, Bangladesh have set Pakistan a target of just over 200. After
a slow start (32 runs off 29 overs - aren't I kind? :P) they require a futher 174 runs at

Your Challenge is: Win the match and avoid the humiliation of losing to Bangladesh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 2:

At Lords in a Test, New Zealand have moved into a solid position of 195-2 at Tea on the
first day. It is vital England regain the initiative and claw their way back into the
match.

Your Challenge is: To take 5 wickets in the session (ie 7 wickets down at stumps, Day 1),
including that of Craig McMillan, currently 79*.

Scenario 3:

In a championship game, Durham batted first and scored a respectable ***. In reply for
Warwickshire, Ian Westwood was dismissed for 20, but Troughton and Sehwag have just
passed their 100 partnership and are looking settled.

Your Challenge is: Pass Durham's total without losing another wicket.

Scenario 4:

Derbyshire and Durham meet in the Challenge Trophy first round. They are in a respectable
position, with 2 batsmen in with 50's to their name, but the run rate is a slightly below
par 5.1 on a good pitch - time to accelerate.

Your Challenge is: Take 18 or more off 1 over at any point remaining in the innings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 5:

Somerset have drawn Cornwall in the First round of the Challenge Trophy. Batting first,
Trescothick and Ponting are at the crease and both in the 60's. The scoreboard looks
healthy enough - 9 an over after 23 overs. Somerset are looking for a performance that
will strike fear into the hearts of other teams in the competiton.

Your Challenge is: Maintain the 9-an-over runrate to the end of the innings.

Attachments

• Pack 2.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 16

James_W

Club Cricketer
How do you actually run the files? I extracted them to the ICC folder but it didn't work.

FreddieFan

International Coach
If extracting them doesnt work, open the folder and copy them manually. There is no reason why this shouldn't work; it just takes longer, which is why I specified the other method in the Readme.

James_W

Club Cricketer
Sorry mate, I caused a fuss over nothing, I got it working, cheers for your help.

FreddieFan

International Coach
No problem, there wouldn't be much point in me releasing stuff if I didnt help sort out the inevitable problems.

James_W

Club Cricketer
This first one is deadly! My closest is a 9 run loss so far!

jun23

Club Cricketer

had a crack at the second one, couldnt do it, did the fifth and the third though. had a few nervous moments in the third. ie. troughton being dropped by Harmison, a c&b opportunity, on 99.

edit: now finished the 2nd one

finished the first one also, thanks to afridi and misbah ul-haq putting on 101* for the 8th wicket partnership

Attachments

• 1- Pakis.JPG
    1- Pakis.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 1- paks u beauty.JPG
    1- paks u beauty.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread