FreddieFan's Scenario Challenge

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
great thanks for scenarios good work keep it up

jun23

Club Cricketer
alright, i havent played for a few days, so im back to have one more crack at the 18 runs off an over.

edit: after 2 close finishes i have decided it is bullcrap. nah just kidding ill keep trying, but benjamin france better watch his back if i ever see him, he was the guy who went out on the last ball of the highlighted over, after adnan hi 4 fours in a row. *******

edit #2: HAHAHA about time. thank god for sutton you champ :cheers :hpraise :happy :hpraise :upray

Attachments

• done.JPG
    done.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

FreddieFan

International Coach
Nice work! About the difficulty, I thought I'd make it trickier after Briggsey completed 4 of my first back about an hour after I posted them. Its his fault!

jun23

Club Cricketer
yep i reckon you've got the difficulty just about spot on. hard enough to be a nice challenge but not so hard that you punch the crap through your computer. maybe you should make expert and intermediate challenges, you get more rewards for doing the better ones, something like that

warrior123

Club Cricketer
how do you get to these scenarios or do you need to do them from the start

eg do you need to restrict west indies to 229 than make sure your 4/27 or are the scenarios on the game or do you put them on our game and if you do were are they? please tell me

Last edited:

crickap

School Cricketer
Hi,

I'm Asma Khan and I have attempted your scenarios. The scenario with Loudon having to get 1000 runs in a season is going to take a whole season which is far too long for me. So, I have completed the other ones. Have a look :

Great work Freddie, keep it up. I am enjoying your scenarios.

FreddieFan

International Coach
No reps without the Loudon one I'm afraid, but I'm glad you enjoyed them. I posted another pack (on page 2 of this thread) which you can have a go at, but I only made 2 due to lack of responses. If enough people want some more, then I'll start up again, but it won't be quick, as I have coursework deadlines coming up followed by exams in May/June time, but I should find time for a few.

Anyone else interested?

Users who are viewing this thread