Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have you done Notts? Cause I have a decent image I used for their shirt last time around if you need it.
Was gonna do that tomorrow. Was looking for decent images. Found one on Luke Fletchers Twitter but could do with better so that would be great thanks

inz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great work on the kits!

I've updated the Warwickshire squad with all the current players. I've also done very basic faces, bats (mostly random - some players have at least the correct make) and stats/skills for the new created players. Also a minor adjustment to the T20 uniform caps - they wear blue instead of yellow.

Also shared as the Birmingham Bears which is the T20 Blast name for those who would like the added realism.

Shared as xdh88

@
Llewelynf your welcome to re upload.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hey @Llewelynf, when downloading the aus/eng domestic teams and it comes to the licensed players should we be overwriting them or keeping the current version?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey @Llewelynf, when downloading the aus/eng domestic teams and it comes to the licensed players should we be overwriting them or keeping the current version?
I have added the correct bats to all of the ones that didn't have so I would overwrite

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Great work on the kits!

I've updated the Warwickshire squad with all the current players. I've also done very basic faces, bats (mostly random - some players have at least the correct make) and stats/skills for the new created players. Also a minor adjustment to the T20 uniform caps - they wear blue instead of yellow.

Also shared as the Birmingham Bears which is the T20 Blast name for those who would like the added realism.

Shared as xdh88

@
Llewelynf your welcome to re upload.
Made some edits and re-shared with your players. Line ups still need to be done though.[DOUBLEPOST=1514550934][/DOUBLEPOST]Tasmania and Hurricanes also shared again with final players done and adjustments to squads and line ups. They are now both 100% done.
Thanks to @Snowy once again for those

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Looks a little bit like kit editing for PES.

How do you do the pants? Are they Notts2.svg?

Thanks for an inside look at the editing process. I played as Kent vs Essex last night and the kits looked so good.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Looks a little bit like kit editing for PES.

How do you do the pants? Are they Notts2.svg?

Thanks for an inside look at the editing process. I played as Kent vs Essex last night and the kits looked so good.
Notts 2 is the back. Haha. I did some stuff for pes a few yeas ago and it was way easier than this. kind of wish they would go that way.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Spoobir @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf since you 3 are professional kit creators, I have a question. I am trying to make the Australia 2015 wc kit and I want to move the word "Australia" from the middle of my shirt. Is there a way that I can move it so it is like this

Attachments

• IMG_1687.JPG
    IMG_1687.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@Spoobir @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf since you 3 are professional kit creators, I have a question. I am trying to make the Australia 2015 wc kit and I want to move the word "Australia" from the middle of my shirt. Is there a way that I can move it so it is like this

You will have to create a logo of the word 'Australia' in the font of your choice. Then you'll be able to resize/move it where you want.

Users who are viewing this thread