Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi all, and thanks for all the work that's been done in advance of the release. I've downloaded the Australian domestic teams, and all of the uniforms downloaded correctly except the ones for Tasmania. The real-life uniforms display correctly when you're viewing it in the Academy, and the players all copy across but the uniforms don't. It's the only one of the shield sides where this has happened, all the others transferred to my PS4 fine.

Any ideas? Has anyone else had a similar issue? Cheers.
what was wrong with the uniform? Was there completely no uniform?

heyado

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what was wrong with the uniform? Was there completely no uniform?
Correct, it hadn't changed from the on-disc uniform. For all the other states the names of the uniforms changed to 'FC' and 'OD' as expected, but the Tasmania ones didn't. However the player names transferred across fine.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So @Llewelynf now that I have the game, please tell me what teams would you want me to start? I dont want to duplicate any work.
If you're looking at creating players. Some international teams need lots of work. Pak, Windies and India would be my suggestion[DOUBLEPOST=1510830176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Correct, it hadn't changed from the on-disc uniform. For all the other states the names of the uniforms changed to 'FC' and 'OD' as expected, but the Tasmania ones didn't. However the player names transferred across fine.
Check in your custom teams maybe. Sometimes if you edited or had a previous version it won't download correctly. Otherwise delete Tasmanian team and redownload. That always works

Reactions: DAP

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey guys need help?

ha!

Just kidding, i'm getting PTSD just reading this thread.

Good luck with your continued work guys, I hope to play it someday, when I can.

Edit: nice work on the Sixers, very cool how much of the extended Aussie squad is actually scanned.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Sixers have only announced 15 players so far out of 18, so expect updates over the coming weeks (goes for all teams)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Squads yes, kits no[DOUBLEPOST=1510673394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already mentioned in an earlier post that I knew this. When the auction has taken place, in February I will update
IPL teams will go through a major over haul post February.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
just downloading teams now , they are so good , great effort and much appreciated

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
ENGLISH COUNTIES - Alex_PJ_Smith
Derbyshire
Durham - DONE BUT can't work out who Indika Wahab and Usain Amini (Usman Arshad? but wrong DOB and stats) are meant to be
Essex
Glamorgan
Gloucestershire
Hampshire (with Ageas Bowl included)
Kent
Lancashire - DONE BUT can't work out who Max Palmer is
Leicestershire
Middlesex
Northamptonshire
Nottinghamshire
Somerset
Surrey
Sussex
Warwickshire
Worcestershire
Yorkshire

*NOTES*
These are not supposed to be a usable team, rather a shell for the talented kit, logo and facemakers to build on. Feel free to use them as you will.

All I have done is gone through and changed the on-disk name to the correct name and changed to correct batting/bowling positions. Some squads are vastly different to the real life counter parts. Once I have been through all 18 counties I will correct them and work out which players need creating from scratch.

Green means shared, orange is shared but with unknown players.

The skills are completely off kilter so at some point I propose sorting out and agreeing a standardised way of correcting them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread