Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wonder if you (or someone else) could possibly make Matt Henry (NZ) with a play face? He seems to have the most nondescript features and because of that it seems really hard to get a likeness to match him.
Snowy and I have plans to do the NZ players soon

sajeednp

Club Captain
@Llewelynf .. can you please share all south african players you shared in seperate thread (similar like indian players thread).. this will help us

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@Llewelynf .. can you please share all south african players you shared in seperate thread (similar like indian players thread).. this will help us
Actually if you go through this thread, you can find all the SA Players and make a new thread, like Sherry did for India.
It'd be better if you make it, because people may get confused if @Llewelynf (Teacher) has two threads here.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Actually if you go through this thread, you can find all the SA Players and make a new thread, like Sherry did for India.
It'd be better if you make it, because people may get confused if @Llewelynf (Teacher) has two threads here.
I did say I was going to update the OP soon. I just need to get around to it.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I did say I was going to update the OP soon. I just need to get around to it.
May have missed it. What I meant was that you already have so much to do. If one wants a dedicated SA Thread of players, they can just create one and put your creations as OP.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
May have missed it. What I meant was that you already have so much to do. If one wants a dedicated SA Thread of players, they can just create one and put your creations as OP.
My reply was actually more at @sajeednp, just wanted to let him know. But thanks, yeah I do not have much time to run another thread keep it updated.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
My reply was actually more at @sajeednp, just wanted to let him know. But thanks, yeah I do not have much time to run another thread keep it updated.
That of course, and also people getting confused about your main thread and side thread. Big headache. If I have time I'll create one!

pinku

Associate Captain
Must say with the great work of the playface community, we're getting as close as possible to having a game which looks as close to being fully licensed as possible.

Totally agree with you. I am actually enjoying the game more now because of the real faces lol.

sajeednp

Club Captain
Yes.. you are right. I got your point

Anyways thank you so much @Llewelynf for all your efforts.. no words to say.. we all should be thankful to you.. you are taking this game to next level

Reactions: DAP

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Llewely bro do u hav any idea about pc relase ?? waiting for cricket 19 :/

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
SA Players released with PlayFace so far... SA team also updated with new logos for brighter colouring. Download under friedlele.

You should also download the SA alt kits I shared and copy over the uniforms to the SA team.

Enjoy!

upload_2019-6-11_23-8-46.png

upload_2019-6-11_23-8-57.png

upload_2019-6-11_23-9-10.png

And just a special thanks to @Snowy for his help, I could never have done this without his face models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread