Game crashes with big scores

baserocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Every time I get a really big (and unrealistic!) score the game crahses and windows says "cricket 2004 has experienced a problem and needs to close.....send error report". It happens time and time again and is very frustrating (eg. 0/706, Hayden 378, Langer 321). I keep saving the game and going back to try again, but it crashes again. Is there a download to fix this problem? I wanna score 3000!!!!
Cheers

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
As far as I know this has never been fixed. My first post here at Planetcricket was about this problem.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
My game just crashes when i click play game. i have the teams and everything then i click play and it goes back to desktop.. This is unrelated to this thread so does anyone know if there is a thread about this yet?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Feelin Blue? said:
My game just crashes when i click play game. i have the teams and everything then i click play and it goes back to desktop.. This is unrelated to this thread so does anyone know if there is a thread about this yet?

Several if I recall. It's usually caused by out-of-date drivers or an incompatible graphics card.

Users who are viewing this thread