in ball physics editor
i dint start a new topic becoz i dint wanted to waste time and space
plzz tell me fast where to put it so that i can edit the velocity etc etc
where to right click as written in read me
there is no settings tab helpme

arney616

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah is that all guess what some times mostly in bigger ground i.e melb when the ball is about to reach the boundary it bcomes very slow and stops and then the game stops there

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Re: Ball Physics Editor

Originally posted by mani_gamer
hi guys plzz tell me where to put the path of cricket 2004
in ball physics editor
i dint start a new topic becoz i dint wanted to waste time and space
plzz tell me fast where to put it so that i can edit the velocity etc etc
where to right click as written in read me
there is no settings tab helpme
Sorry mate, you should look in the BTE thread.
From Duffarama.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Ok..there are just too many posts to go through....I was searching through this forum for "Day Night" bug wherein if u resume a D/N saved game in the 2nd Innings....its still day....and savtweak is only effective before starting the 2nd Innings...and doesnt work if the 2nd Innings is in progress......so what do I do now??

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by m_vaughan
Ok..there are just too many posts to go through....I was searching through this forum for "Day Night" bug wherein if u resume a D/N saved game in the 2nd Innings....its still day....and savtweak is only effective before starting the 2nd Innings...and doesnt work if the 2nd Innings is in progress......so what do I do now??
Sorry mate, I don't think you can do anything. :(

Vassili_Zaitsev

School Cricketer
Lo all. I recently just bought this game and have come across the fielder bug, but also a few others which I havent seen posted yet.

1) Commentary ceases after a certain amount of time. This happened to me in my first game and it wouldnt return although the SFX were still there.

2) Spinners. I created a custom player (leg spinner) with had him bowling in tandem with the another spinner. However I noticed that suddenly the ball stopped turning for both of them and there wasnt any rotations on the ball at all regardless of me moving the amount and direction of spin to max.

3) Lastly and most annoyingly. I found after some time that when I went to change the field for my custom player, that when I returned to the game from switching the field about, the changes wouldnt take effect, hence being stuck with the same field for this bowler.

Has anyone encountered either 2) or 3) at all or has a fix??

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Number 1 happens with me.
Number 2 isn't a bug, it is just the spinner gettting tired.
Number 3 will probably be fixed soon.

From Duffarama.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I've got a new bug, Im playing as England in a tour match against Trinidad, when I get to 690 runs the game crashes to the desktop. I have tried resuming from the save game and get the same result, I even tried loosing a wicket just before but doesn't help. Not too much of a problem (Should win easily with 690 in first innings) but was wondering if anyone managed to get past 690 runs.

brad352

Executive member
I've got a new bug, Im playing as England in a tour match against Trinidad, when I get to 690 runs the game crashes to the desktop. I have tried resuming from the save game and get the same result, I even tried loosing a wicket just before but doesn't help. Not too much of a problem (Should win easily with 690 in first innings) but was wondering if anyone managed to get past 690 runs.
Yeah, I've got 1800 and no crashes whatsoever

Prakash

Executive member
Originally posted by virtuallivewire
hey i am have problems with the lineup editor can some one tell me how to use it
what problem you are having

Users who are viewing this thread